“Local Seafood”
Review of Steamers Restaurant & Raw Bar - CLOSED

Steamers Restaurant & Raw Bar
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Steamer's opens daily at 5:00 p.m. Don't miss our Early Bird Specials from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. and our ALL NIGHT - EVERY NIGHT HAPPY HOUR!
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Nice restaurant right off the exit. Wine included with the meal. Good happy hours prices. Food was good. Clean and nice staff.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We have eaten here 3 times now. I get the baby backs and shrimp plate. Comes with corn on cobb and fries.

Dont have nothing bad to say about Steamers. Clean and friendly.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

My family and I stopped in on our way home from vacation. I spotted the sign on I-95, and thought we would give it a try. The food was wonderful and the service was very prompt. Great place to stop in and grab some seafood.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Great service, super fast with a smile! Food was excellent. Fresh seafood was really great. Great recommendations from our waitress.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

The food was good...just not great. My husband was excited about seafood but was disappointed in his selection. I'm not a big fish eater and had prime rib that was really quite good.