“Good sushi.”

Fuji Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 80 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed May 2, 2014

The sushi is good. Nothing super special, but very fresh and tasty. Typical Americanized Japanese restaurant with hibachi for those that don't like sushi. Good little family spot.

1  Thank Lydia J
There are newer reviews for Fuji Japanese Restaurant

Reviewed August 24, 2013

The service was ok. Friendly enough. The food was typical teriyaki/hibachi-style, and the sushi was consistent with most above average Japanese restaurants. Decor is average, and it is very quiet inside. All in all, nothing terrible at all, but nothing that blows your mind

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Great Sushi in South Georgia !! Staff was a little overwhelmed but the sushi was fresh and they give you a lot of options

Reviewed May 10, 2013

We visit Fuji at least every couple of weeks and love the food. My family of 5 all agree that the main courses here are as tasty as any desert. The portions are large, and usually provide a great lunch the next day!

1  Thank vipermgun
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I am a Savannah local and I have passed by Fuji many times always wanting to try it. Last night I went and when my daughter and I walked in I was ignored by the first two employees and finally the third just ushered me toward a seat, not even greeting me, she ended up being my server. She didn't ask how my day was, if I had dined with them before, if I was from Savannah, nothing, she asked me what I wanted to drink, in the smallest amount of words possible and walked away. It then took her 10 minutes to bring me water and take my order. I got the chicken and rice, it was like the chicken you would get in a mall for 4 dollar combo, except it cost me 12. I was wasn't spoken to again until she brought me the check, after I had to ask for it. I will never return. Poor food and even worse service.

1  Thank Debra S