“Delicious breakfast!”

Sunshine Breakfast
Ranked #40 of 80 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta
“Delicious breakfast!”
Reviewed March 7, 2011

We had the buffet and were not disappointed. Everything was fresh and hot and very tasty. Any breakfast buffet with banana pudding is high up on my list. The sausage gravy looked a bit risky but was out of this world! It was some of the best gravy I've eaten. The bacon was plentiful and crispy. Sausage was good. Biscuits fluffy. Grits moist and not lumpy. Totally yummy.

Visited March 2011
1 Thank Dogma

Columbus, Ohio
“Good breakfast diner!”
Reviewed April 26, 2009

We visited for breakfast on a Saturday morning about 9am. The place was pretty busy, but we were able to be seated quickly. The atmosphere is casual with a couple of TV's in the corners and the hum of morning chatter. I had the belgian waffle with a side of bacon and an orange juice and my husband had coffee and a pancake with sausage and eggs. My waffle was perfect and my bacon extra crispy as requested. My husband was satisfied with his meal too. They have a buffet, but we decided to order off of the menu instead. The food came quickly and the service was decent. A lot of young servers there, and my husband had to ask for a refill on coffee. We definitely would go again - since there are not many diners in the area for breakfast. The diner is conveniently located in the same plaza as the Publix.

2 Thank gjscraftygirl

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Richmond Hill
“The worst service”
Reviewed October 6, 2008

I took my sister there for breakfast and the waitress that was waiting on us was very rude. I'm not sure why we were very friendly. I will never eat there again nor will I recommend this place to anyone.

The food was ok but the service ruined the overall experience.

richmond hill ga
“Nice Breakfast!”
Reviewed July 28, 2008

Excellent omelettes, good customer service, and a very enjoyable family atmosphere. The food quality so much better than waffle house or denny.