“It's not like the dinner's I'm used to???”
Review of Sunshine Breakfast

Sunshine Breakfast
Ranked #44 of 80 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Savannah, Georgia
“It's not like the dinner's I'm used to???”
Reviewed February 10, 2012

When you first walk in you are in a wide open space with booths around the windows and tables filling in all the rest. It gives off a very cold feeling and the tables are tiny silver metal tables (cheap) I think they just wanted to pack in as many tables as possible. I have been back since that first visit and they have added a salad bar type of thing towards the backs which actually warms up the place a bit. But it really does not take away from the food. Maybe I am spoiled, growing up in the TRI-STATE we had the most wonderful food almost anywhere you went! Espesially in NY City! So to be served what really didn't look like two eggs over-hard on a white plate with two strips of overcooked bacon, really wasn't to appealing to me, plus it was cold all of it. If you are going to come here I think you should stick to the pancakes, that was the only thing ordered that tasted 1/2 ok! Sorry.... My husband goes in on a weekly basis with a group of men and we have never really talked about the food, that is really not why he is there. I will ask him next time and update this review! Thanks.

Visited July 2011

“Nice breakfast place for the value”
Reviewed June 18, 2011

Good place to go for breakfast.When out of town guests visit we often come here for breakfast buffet.The servers are always friendly and the food tasty.Best bacon in town.

1 Thank Yum4tum
Atlanta
“Delicious breakfast!”
Reviewed March 7, 2011

We had the buffet and were not disappointed. Everything was fresh and hot and very tasty. Any breakfast buffet with banana pudding is high up on my list. The sausage gravy looked a bit risky but was out of this world! It was some of the best gravy I've eaten. The bacon was plentiful and crispy. Sausage was good. Biscuits fluffy. Grits moist and not lumpy. Totally yummy.

Visited March 2011
1 Thank Dogma
Columbus, Ohio
“Good breakfast diner!”
Reviewed April 26, 2009

We visited for breakfast on a Saturday morning about 9am. The place was pretty busy, but we were able to be seated quickly. The atmosphere is casual with a couple of TV's in the corners and the hum of morning chatter. I had the belgian waffle with a side of bacon and an orange juice and my husband had coffee and a pancake with sausage and eggs. My waffle was perfect and my bacon extra crispy as requested. My husband was satisfied with his meal too. They have a buffet, but we decided to order off of the menu instead. The food came quickly and the service was decent. A lot of young servers there, and my husband had to ask for a refill on coffee. We definitely would go again - since there are not many diners in the area for breakfast. The diner is conveniently located in the same plaza as the Publix.

2 Thank gjscraftygirl