“A little worn, but clean and comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Super Value Inn

Super Value Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Richland
Lafayette, GA
“A little worn, but clean and comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

All of the staff members that we dealt with were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean when we arrived and there were plenty of fresh towels. The room was in need of some repair. The carpet was threadbare by the door and the dresser looked like it had been dropped down a flight of stairs. These were minor items and my only real complaint was the water pressure. In order to get a shower, you had to squeeze up directly under the shower head. I talked to several other people who stayed on the first floor and they said they had no problems. Next time I will make my reservation early enough so that I can get a first floor room. All in all, it is a nice little motel and well worth the money that they charge.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Lafayette_GAPossum

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Lawrenceville, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2012

I've been going to this hotel for the past couple years, and I've notice some great changes. For one they don't have roaches. I staid there with my husband and kids when I went to see my sister this past week, and I had a great time. Hotel for the price was good. Nice clean rooms, and friendly staff. No complaints, will be staying at this hotel again in the future. I wish the pool was open.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Douglas J
Evanston, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2011

This Motel has roaches and the manager was rude and racist. I paid for two nights and the manager refused to refund me for the second night when complained about the roaches. Do not stay here, the motel is gross and you will be sleeping with roaches.

Room Tip: bring roach spray