So much research, so many questions, so much advice, so much planning and so much anticipation. That describes our initial vists to Costa Rica. We intended the trip as a vacation and a preliminary retirement peek into a country and people that we had heard so much about. We had a picture of Costa Rica in our Mind's Eye. AmaTierra provided the reality!! Lush, tropical climate...beautiful mountains, rivers and gorgeous sunsets coupled with peace, kindness, serenity and all that countered the hectic pace of typical daily life in the USA. 11 days (not NEARLY enough time) and 10 nights in Costa Rica. 387 pictures. Daring driving adventures. Beach town of Quepos....Volcano area of Arenal...the wonderful towns of Grecia and Sarchi....and AmaTierra! AmaTierra......THE exact place that our minds and hearts kept returning to, while in other parts of Costa Rica and when we arrived back in Florida.
Jill and Bob were the perfect hosts. The meals served were the BEST food we ate on the entire trip! The view was like a request from our mouth to God's ear. A day at the private park..... Parque Tururabi...located a very short drive from the hotel, is all the entertainment you will need for your stay at AmaTierra. The balance of the time, let your mind and worries go.....enjoy life....Pura Vida!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 10 room Eco Mountain Retreat Center 50 minutes from the San Jose Airport who specializes in healthy foods, Yoga Retreats, meditation, and many other wellness services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Amatierra Retreat and Wellness Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amatierra Hotel Province Of Puntarenas
- Amatierra Retreat And Wellness Center Costa Rica/San Pablo