Staying at AmaTierra is one of those experiences you won't soon forget. I was looking to disconnect from my hectic NYC life and find some quiet, good food, and yoga, so I signed on for the 7-day retreat. I got much, much more. The little resort was tucked in the middle of a beautiful rainforest. Yoga every morning was set to the backdrop of vivid green jungle and rolling hills -- and set to the music of tropical birds. It was simple, stretching yoga... so if you're not used to doing it, you'll still enjoy this experience. The wellness spa was really good. As a New Yorker I've had many a good -- and bad massage. I was not disappointed by the services. Jill is a true healer. Bob is an absolute sweetheart. I went in the end of July, which is the "rainy" season. But it was wonderful!! It rained maybe once a day for an hour or two and the rest of the time it was sunny, beautiful, and not too hot. I highly recommend AmaTierra and will certainly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 10 room Eco Mountain Retreat Center 50 minutes from the San Jose Airport who specializes in healthy foods, Yoga Retreats, meditation, and many other wellness services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Amatierra Retreat and Wellness Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amatierra Hotel Province Of Puntarenas
- Amatierra Retreat And Wellness Center Costa Rica/San Pablo