We just returned from a 5 day stay at Amatierra. Bob and Jill were terrific hosts. They were helpful, cordial, and easy to talk to. The food was very good - very fresh, healthy (i.e. rice noodles, lots of fruit and veggies, and incredible salad dressing - we got the recipe!). It is nice that the breakfasts and dinners were included in our stay. The grounds of Amatierra are magnificent. We hiked around the grounds of Amatierra several times around the creek, the pond, and the tropical forrest microclimate of Amatierra. This was my second time at Amatierra, and I would definitely return again for a third. The first time I took my girlfriend; this time I took my family. Everyone liked it a bunch, and I would recommend it to anyone looking to get away, unplug, relax, and enjoy the scenery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 10 room Eco Mountain Retreat Center 50 minutes from the San Jose Airport who specializes in healthy foods, Yoga Retreats, meditation, and many other wellness services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Amatierra Retreat and Wellness Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amatierra Hotel Province Of Puntarenas
- Amatierra Retreat And Wellness Center Costa Rica/San Pablo