“Great service,clean,great bed,awesome shower”

Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Reviewed August 23, 2010

Made reservation because of reviews. I was not sorry! This Hampton Inn was clean, great breakfast, super service, great bed and super shower. If I travel through that part of GA I will stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2010

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with the Trip Advisor community. We certainly appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review.

Reviewed August 20, 2010

We traveled 15 hours on our way to florida. Arrived late at 10:00 pm and were greeted with smiles and checked in immediately. Staff was friendly, and the rooms were very clean. The beds were very comfortable too. I did not have the breakfast, but friends we traveled with said it was very good. Pool looked clean as well. I am pretty picky, but would highly recommend this location as a good stop in your travels.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2010

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Next time, you will have to enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast. Thanks again!

Reviewed August 16, 2010

I stopped there last Friday on the way back from Orlando to break up a long trip back to Pennsylvania. The people were courteous, the hotel was nicely appointed, and this was a good experience for the family. I think it would have been great for a multi day stay also.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2010

Thanks for staying with us. On your next visit, you will have to stay longer and check out downtown Savannah!

Reviewed August 15, 2010

I have traveled the world & stayed at many hotels, and this hotel ranks right up at the top with the best of them!! I am a "clean freak" and found this hotel to be immaculate!! The room was beautifully decorated, and the bed was so-o-o comfy!! The evening reception was very nice---yummy meatballs & other goodies, and the breakfast was FIRST CLASS--wonderful variety of pastries, fresh fruit, juices, waffles made on the spot, eggs, biscuits, sausage gravy, you name it, they had it!!

Another plus was that our 4-legged, furry baby was welcome at no charge!!

But the BEST for last--THE STAFF!!!! Manager Tommy Beyer & his staff deserve the Nobel Prize for CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Everyone was so professional, helpful, friendly, and sincere. It was obvious that they REALLY cared about each guest and were eager to assist in anyway.

We are looking forward to staying at this wonderful hotel on our return South!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cmsanders
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2010

Ms. Sanders, we enjoyed having you and your family stay with us. After reading this review to our staff this morning, everyone seemed to be re-energized. We have posted your review in the back office for everyone to see! We look forward to serving you and your family on your next trip to Savannah.

Reviewed August 15, 2010

This hotel is extremely clean! Every staff member we met was friendly and accomodating. The breakfast was wonderful; rooms were quiet and comfortable. I couldn't stop telling my husband how impressed I was!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family

The fact that you were so impressed makes our efforts all the more worthwhile. On behalf of the entire staff, thank you very much for this great review. We can't wait to see you and your family again!

Reviewed August 14, 2010

We use this hotel to transfer my Grandchildren. There father meeds us here from North Carolina to bring them home. Kids ove the Hamptons. The pool, convenience to I-95,
and a great breakfast. Can't beat the price with 3 young boys. Hamptons are our first choice when traveling..

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2010

Would certainly recommend you pulling into the Hampton Inn Savannah I-95 North.

They took care of all my needs....Were extremely friendly.............Very professional.....The only surprise was that there were no issues....Just a great place to stay while visiting this beautiful city.

I had a great experience and so will you.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
#4 of 12 in Port Wentworth
Days Inn & Suites - Savannah North I-95
Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North? Share your experiences!