“This is our cross over hotel”

Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Floral City
“This is our cross over hotel”
Reviewed August 14, 2010

We use this hotel to transfer my Grandchildren. There father meeds us here from North Carolina to bring them home. Kids ove the Hamptons. The pool, convenience to I-95,
and a great breakfast. Can't beat the price with 3 young boys. Hamptons are our first choice when traveling..

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed August 13, 2010

Would certainly recommend you pulling into the Hampton Inn Savannah I-95 North.

They took care of all my needs....Were extremely friendly.............Very professional.....The only surprise was that there were no issues....Just a great place to stay while visiting this beautiful city.

I had a great experience and so will you.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Columbus, Ga
Reviewed August 12, 2010

The Hampton Inn at Port Wentworth at Interstate 95 and exit 109 is a great place to stay and there are a lot of other places to choose from.

The staff is always friendly and the rooms are always nice. I stay here a lot and plan on staying here in the future.

Thanks,

Gatling Sumner

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, August 13, 2010
Thank you for staying with us Mr. Sumner. We really appreciate your business.
Windermere, Florida
Reviewed August 8, 2010

This is the nicest Hampton Inn we've stayed at, and it has now become the stop off point between Orlando and Northern VA when we make that trip and need to stop along the way. The rooms are always clean and well-maintained, the staff is helpful, the decor is pleasant, and the whole place is just very well taken care of in general. It's also quite convenient to I-95, which makes it very easy to stop at. And the free internet access and complimentary breakfast in the morning are always a plus as well. I honestly wish all of the Hampton Inns were this well taken care of!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, August 9, 2010
We are thrilled to hear that you are making our hotel one of your usual stops. It is always nice to hear a guest comment on the efforts of the staff. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to and from Orlando!
Norwalk, Connecticut
Reviewed August 5, 2010

My husband and I stayed here with our kids for a night on our way to Florida. Easy on/off access to I-95, however very quiet. Our room was clean and roomy. We were on the first floor, yet felt very safe. The wi-fi feature was great and the morning breakfast couldn't be better. There was always coffee and hot chocolate available and popcorn for the kids. The hotel worker in the breakfast area was fabulous and took full control over cleaning off the tables. It was at that moment I truly felt like I was on vacation! My favorite part of the room was the huge walk-in shower (very spa-like!). I'm not sure how many rooms have this, but if you do not need a tub I would highly recommend you ask for a walk-in shower.

We only stayed the night, but would also recommend this hotel for longer stays.

Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, August 6, 2010
Thank you very much for this great review. I am pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay at our Hampton. Thanks for your positive recommendations as well. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip through Savannah.
Boca Raton
Reviewed August 1, 2010

We booked two rooms that we needed to be adjoining to accommodate the 3 preteens we were traveling with. We were told when we booked that adjoining rooms were not guaranteed. When we called from the road, a very polite young man named Jesse worked very hard to make sure that we got the rooms we needed. We really appreciated his diligence in getting us adjoining rooms. We could have driven further up the road towards our destination but chose instead to stop and relax because Jesse had been so kind to us on the phone. The rooms were large and clean, and breakfast was great. The only complaint we had was that because the hotel is pet friendly, we were awaken at 3a.m. by the yappy twosome across the hall from us. We decided to ignore them and go back to sleep but I am sure that if we had called the front desk, it would have been addressed.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, August 2, 2010
We are certainly glad to hear that Jesse accommodated your request for adjoining rooms. I will share this review with him. Thanks for choosing the Hampton Inn Savannah North for your lodging needs.
Chesapeake, Virginia
Reviewed July 30, 2010

This hotel is clean, comfortable, affordable, and convenient to I-95. They offered a military rate on site even though my reservation was a higher rate - Bravo Zulu! Most importantly, they are family and pet friendly. We were so pleased that we returned for a second stay.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, July 31, 2010
Thank you for your kind review. We welcome any military personnel as well as their family! We appreciate your loyalty and can not thank you enough for your service to your country.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Port Wentworth
Days Inn & Suites - Savannah North I-95
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Savannah I-95 North
Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway
Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North? Share your experiences!