“Awesome stays at Hampton Inn Savannah, I-95 North”

Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Savannah, GA
“Awesome stays at Hampton Inn Savannah, I-95 North”
Reviewed March 31, 2010

If you are looking for comfortable/quiet accomodations, easy check-in/out, friendly staff members and affordable rates, look no further than the Hampton Inn/Savannah (I-95 North) at exit 109 on Interstate 95 at the intersection of GA Hwy 21 and I-95. These are some of the nicest staff members, especially Sonya Humpries, the Corporate Sales Manager, and some of the most comfortable beds that I have ever encountered in my many, many years of traveling. If you are in the Savannah area or simply just passing by on either I-16 or I-95, definitely look them up....

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, April 1, 2010
Thanks for the great review. I will make sure to pass the kind words along to Sonya and staff. It is nice to know that you enjoyed the beds as well. As always, we value your business and continued loyalty.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
New York City, New York
Reviewed March 27, 2010

Stopped on our way to Savannah, where we stayed in an upscale hotel. The Hampton Inn was in every way a superior experience, from a large room, comfortable bed, great water pressure and complimentary breakfast, not to mention the free internet and handy business center, along with a very friendly welcome.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, March 29, 2010
Thank you for your positive review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We strive to provide excellent customer service and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Savannah.
Raleigh,NC
Reviewed March 4, 2010

We have been traveling between Raleigh NC and St.Petersburg,FL for many years and nearly always overnight at this motel.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, March 5, 2010
I would like to thank you for your review. We enjoy having you at our hotel and appreciate your continued loyalty. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip!
Statesville, NC
Reviewed February 26, 2010

We have stayed at this hotel a number of times and each and every time they have made sure that we were like family. They made sure the room was right, that snacks for Hilton Honnors were in the room, the newspaper was outside the door in the morning and the bill was correct and at the door in the morning. The only bad thing for this hotel is getting to it when coming off the interstate. Once you do it once you understand the roads and how to get around.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, March 2, 2010
Thank you for your positive review. We work very hard to please our guests. I am happy to hear that you are treated like family when you stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip.
Cincinnati
Reviewed February 26, 2010

I have stayed at the Hampton Inn Savannah I-95 North about 20 times n the last 6 months. I enjoy this property so much; I consider it my home away from home.

The Hampton Inn has a very friendly and courteous staff and management. They always strive to make sure my stay is memorable. The hotel consistently provides clean rooms, great breakfast options (hot or cold), wireless internet access in your room, flat screen HD TV, very comfortable beds with pillow top mattresses, two computers in the lobby with a printer with free access to the internet. I own a new vehicle and enjoy the lighted parking lot.

Lemonade, water, fresh coffee and cookies are available during the day.

The hotel is convenient to restaurants, I-95, Savannah and the Savannah airport. I highly recommend the Hampton Inn to travelers.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
hamptonhotelmanager, Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, March 2, 2010
Thank you for your positive review. We work very hard to please our guests. I would like to thank you for your continued loyalty to our hotel.
Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed February 4, 2010

This is a typical Hampton, but this one seems to try a bit harder. The location is horrific; off a busy road and in front of a truck depot. But the noise was minimal and we slept fine. BTW, for dinner we went to this road house down the road, believe it was called Island House, or something. It is a barn of a place with harsh light and lots of guys in black T-Shirts drinking long neck beers. The place could give you the creeps but go on in for the fish. The young waitress swore it was fresh so we ordered it. Terrific.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is always great to hear that guests notice that we try a bit harder than some of our competitors. I will pass these words of encouragement to my staff. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Savannah.
West Palm Beach, FL
Reviewed October 7, 2009

Only one problem keeps me from rating this hotel as "excellent". We got little sleep because of a clicking noise from the refrigerator. We didn't realize this until it was too late to ask for a change of room (i.e. in the middle of the night). More on this later.

Overall, this is a just a wonderful hotel particularly if you're traveling with your furry friend. The rooms, hallways and lobby were immaculate and beautifully decorated. The rooms are large, attractive and odorless (particularly important to me). There was a small problem with the card key locks, but this is minor and the staff were very helpful and friendly about the issue. The morning breakfast was extensive and generous.

But what will stand out in my memory is Tommy Beyer, General Manager, who brings customer service to a level not seen very often these days. I had reported our problems sleeping to the front desk in the morning and while the attendant was very nice and gave me some dog biscuits for our Molly, she simply made a note of the issue and that was that. When I received a survey by email a few days later I filled it out. Within hours I heard from Tommy Beyer with a solution that lived up to Hampton Inn's guarantee of 100% satisfaction.

It's not always about a perfect stay because things can go wrong. For us it's more a about how a disappointing sleep on the road is dealt with by the hotel staff. Hampton Inns have always been our favorite along I-95 and will continue to be our first choice every time. I just wish all of their hotels were pet-friendly.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, November 4, 2009
Hello,

I would like to take the time to thank you for your review of our hotel. I am disappointed to hear that you did not get the best night sleep. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay other than the clicking noise. We certainly look forward to seeing you, Molly and the rest of the family on your next trip to Savannah.

Tommy Beyer
Days Inn & Suites - Savannah North I-95
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Savannah I-95 North
Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway

Been to Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North? Share your experiences!