“Convenient to I-95”

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Pembroke, MA
“Convenient to I-95”
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night on our way to Florida and this hotel exceeded our expectations. Check in was quick, the rooms were clean and it was convenient to I-95. Breakfast was included in the rate and was hot and delicious. This hotel is approximately 20 minutes to Downtown Savannah. There were other hotels in the Historic District that were nice but this hotel was a third the price. We would definitely stay here on our next visit.

• Stayed April 2013
977JustinD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for the nice review, and for taking the time to let everyone know what we have to offer. One of the nice things about our location is that we are close to the tourist attractions, but far enought away that we are much more affordable. We are glad you enjoyed the comfort of our rooms, and that you were able to get such a good night's rest. We look forward to your next visit! -Justin Davis, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Noisest hotel room I've ever stayed in. We were on first floor and whenever room above flushed toilet or ran water, it sounded like a waterfall in our room. Also, there was a semi-trailer parked just outside our window in the parking lot and the diesel engine ran all night making an incredible racket. I complained to the front desk and they did nothing.....just said they'd "tell management". Room was also quite small and cramped by Hampton Inn standards.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Zed3NC
977JustinD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
I want to apologize wholedheartedly for the negative experience you had at our hotel recently. I am very disappointed that you did not see us at our best, and that your situation was not resolved before you left the property. I was not notified about this issue, and I should have been. I want to do everything in my power to make this right. For starters, Hampton has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and you will be refunded your entire night's stay. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that I can refund you for your trouble, and to see if there is any other way that I can make amends to you.

Hampton Inn Savannah I-95 North
Cutler Ridge, Florida
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We were on a bus tour and we stayed at this hotel going to and coming home from our trip. The hotel is spotless, the staff wonderful and the beds are so comfy!!! The breakfast were wonderful too! We wanted to stay in because it was raining and the staff was very helpful in finding us a great Pizza place to deliver!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
977JustinD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thanks for the kind words, and for taking the time to tell others about your experience. We are certainly glad you enjoyed your stay, and we are glad you enjoyed your pizza. Hopefully, the weather will be a bit nicer on your next visit, as that is the one thing we can't control. Glad to hear that you were able to make the best of it, as there are indeed a number of great restaurants right on our exit. We hope you enjoyed your travels, and we look forward to your next stay! -Justin Davis General Manager
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We stayed here on the journey down from NYC to Florida, travelling with two small dogs, my husband and my daughter. The staff was professional and welcoming. The location was right off I95, and convenient to continue the trip in the morning. Check in was easy and welcoming, room was excellent, breakfast and coffee all excellent. Would not even know there were dogs there. Very well run hotel. Great value for the price.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks so much for taking the time to tell everyone about your stay. I agree about the coffee, ti's definitely the best I've ever had at a hotel! We enjoyed having you, and can't wait for your next visit! Oh, and your dogs are always welcome! -Justin Davis, General Manager
Colchester, VT
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We stopped here on our way back from Orlando, Florida to Vermont. We wanted to see Savannah the next day so we decided to stay here. We were very happy we chose this hotel. Mainly because of the king bed! It was soooooo comfortable with lots of fluffy pillows and clean comfy linens. We almost slept past check out! It was right off highway 95 and across from 24/hour Waffle House which was convenient for our late arrival and hungry stomachs. The staff was friendly enough, although it was a little odd that they called our room to make sure we were leaving. Understandable though we were running late for check out. It was very very clean and came with a mini fridge, flat screen tv and lots of bathroom space. We had a well rested night here before the rest of our long road trip home, thanks!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
977JustinD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for the nice review, and for taking the time to let everyone know what we have to offer. We are conveniently located, close to all of the great tourist attractions of the Savannah area as well as some great restaurants. We are glad you enjoyed the comfort of our beds, and that you were able to get such a good night's rest. We look forward to your next visit!

Newark, De, United States
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Great hotel to stay with your best friend (your dog). Reasonable rates, great breakfast, good location. Good restaurants nearby, easy on off from I 95. Rooms are modern and comfy, with new flat screen television Bed was great and pillows just put you to sleep.Look forward to our next trip and staying here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are glad you enjoyed your visit! We truly value our guests with pets, which is why we charge no extra fee when you bring them along. Thanks again for taking the time to let everyone know just what we have to offer. We look forward to your next visit!

Alabaster, United States
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Very conveniently located with easy on and off ramps to the I-95. The staff was very helpful and we were very pleased with the cleanliness of our room and the hotel in general. We would recommend this hotel to any of our friends and family who plan to travel in the Savannah area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

977JustinD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thanks for staying with us; we hope that you enjoyed your getaway! Let us know if you have any special requests on your next visit, and we will do everything we can to make sure that they are accommodated. We look forward to your next visit!

Hampton Inn Savannah I-95 North
Days Inn & Suites - Savannah North I-95
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Savannah I-95 North
Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway

Been to Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North? Share your experiences!