“Clean and welcoming!”

Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was great for visiting friends in Savannah. The room was clean and the service was good, and there was a great breakfast the next morning. The air conditioner in one of our rooms unfortunately broke down during the night, and the hotel was fully booked, so there was no possibility of changing rooms. The staff handled the situation very well and we left satisfied. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2012
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am so sorry that you had any issue at all, but I am glad that our staff handled themselves well! I hope that you will stay with us again on your next visit to the Savannah Area!

Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Price just right just off the highway. Not to far from down town savvannah... It is very clean. The right time of the year to come here not to hot..... Weather just right. So that is all about the stay. So come and stay

• Stayed: October 2012
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you so much for your review! I hope that you will stay with us again on your next visit to the Savannah area!!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

This was our third stop on a two week road trip from Dallas. We had made reservations online before leaving home and stayed four nights. We were spending four days in the Savannah area and didn't want to pay the cost of the historic district hotels. This hotel has been recently remodeled and was very clean. Our only issue were a television issues in our room that was never resolved. We asked everyday to have it taken care of, and everyday the technician came and couldn't or didn't fix it. Also the television in the lobby area takes 15-20 minutes for the picture to come on when the TV has been turned off. Volume, but no picture. Front desk says it's a cable provider issue and it had been reported several times. Easy access to interstate highway and multiple eating establishments.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review! I am so sorry that you had issues with your television, but please know that we are working with our provider to fix the issues. I hope that you will stay with us again on your next visit to the Savannah area!!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I read the reviews on TripAdvisor. It seemed the best bet off of I-95 (and I definitely wanted to avoid the Indian owner Hampton in the area). It's a stone's throw from the interstate. Check in was super fast. The parking lot felt super safe. The room was super big (was it me or are the ceilings really high?). It was the standard comfortable Hampton Inn experience. I wish I could have gone down to Savannah but I had to go. Next time, I'll stay here.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank SingletonTraveler

Yes we have some great high ceilings with ceiling fans! I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us, and I hope that you will be able to get to see more of Savannah on your next visit. Thanks again!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Nearing the end of a long distance drive and needed a nice, AND pet friendly place (esp. with boxed -in beds so the cat couldn't hide!) and this was it. Nice staff, comfortable, clean room and bath, new-ish, quiet, excellent breakfast. And pets are free. This Hampton had it all.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank D S
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful words! We are so glad to have been what you were looking for! I hope that we will be your regular stop on your next trip throught the Savannah area! Thanks again!

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

For us it's near family so a very convenient choice. Rooms are typical Hampton Inn size, our two bed room had a refrigerator and microwave. Bathroom was nicely renovated and spotlessly clean. I was comfortable bathing a child in the tub. Breakfast was better than many Hampton Inns. It's about 15 minutes from historic Savannah and for under $80 a night with AAA it can't be beat. Oh, and dogs stay without an extra fee, which is great for us.

• Stayed: September 2012
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful words! We are so glad to hear that you felt comfortable in our rooms - including your pets! We hope that you will stay with us again on your next visit to the Savannah area!! Thanks again!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Experience and service here was as I expected. My only concern relates to cleanliness. I am not a 'germ-o-phobe', however, despite many signs in the room declaring, "all clean", I found several particles of somrthing(?) on the crumpled sheets. Plus, ther was scum on the side of tub. The second day/night, all seemed improved. Otherwise, the staff was friendly and helpful.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write your review! We know how important it is to hear the not so great stuff, as it is to hear the good stuff. I can assure you that we are taking steps to make sure that every stay gives you that fresh, clean Hampton feeling, and I hope you will try us again on your next visit to the Savannah Area!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Port Wentworth
#4 of 12 in Port Wentworth
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Savannah I-95 North
Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North? Share your experiences!