“Great Pet-Friendly Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Sarasota FL
“Great Pet-Friendly Hotel”
Reviewed October 17, 2011

Spent one night at this hotel on our way to Florida. We were greeted by the staff with a snack pack for us and for our dog. They do not charge extra for a pet, which other hotel chains do. The room was extremely clean - our dog did not notice any other pet scents which he sometimes does at other chains. The breakfast was extensive - eggs, omelets, hash browns, waffles, yogurt, cereal, fresh fruit and a variety of pastries. The hostess was handing out warm cinnamon buns from the pan while I was there! Coffee is also very good. We will plan our trips north and south to make use of this wonderful hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side away from the I-95.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, October 19, 2011
We are delighted that you all enjoyed your visit! We do our best to make each and every room welcoming to ALL our guests - two legs and four! We will look forward to seeing you again on your next visit! Thanks again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Sanibel
Reviewed October 14, 2011

My husband and I always stay at Hampton Inns when we travel. Recently we bought a home in Florida and decided to take our 2 cats along since we were planning to spend 6 weeks. Our cats had never traveled and we were dreading the trip and fearful of where we might have to stay.

We were delighted to find that the Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95 North would welcome our cats!What a relief! Our stay was wonderful! Our cats each received a welcoming bag of treats. The cats enjoyed the trip! The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful.

We'll be planning to stay here again on our return trip North in November and again when we travel South in January.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Thank you so much! Being pet lovers here, we try so hard to make sure all traveling pets are welcomed with open arms! We know it's stressful to travel with a pet - for them too! - so we work to make your stay with us as stressfree as we can. We hope to see you and the cats regularly now that you will be traveleing more! Thanks again!
Los Alcazares, Spain
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Stayed here for 1 night with my disabled mother. The rooms were comfortable, clean, large and well looked after. Breakfast in the morning was good and the staff were very helpful.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, September 21, 2011
Thank you for your kind words! I hope that you will visit us again on your travels on I-95, and we look forward to seeing you and your mom again!
Crofton, Maryland
Reviewed September 17, 2011

Outstanding pet-friendly hotel. You'd never know there were pets there. Clean!!! quiet, and great hospitality. Hightly recommend this hotel whether you are traveling with pets or not. Pet owners were courteous, pets were quiet, breakfast was good, service outstanding. Could not believe what a great place it was to stay, easy on and off I-95. Beds were comfortable, great parking. Cannot recommend it highly enough.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for your great comments about our hotel! We love to have all our guests - two and four legged ones! - and we appreciate when our guests see that! I hope that we will be a regular stop for you on your travels! Thanks again!
Brookhaven, New York
Reviewed September 14, 2011

My family (2 adults, 2 kids) stayed here August 20-21 2011 on the way to Florida. Hadn't made reservations, and I was welcomed as returning customers as soon as they saw my Hlton Honors card and gave me a cold bottle of water and chocolate to welcome me to the hotel. Directed us to local restaurants that were family friendly, and close by.

Room was meticulously made and clean. Beds were AMAZING! I even asked at the front desk what brand, as it was LITERALLY the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in! Friendly desk staff directed me to Hampton Inn website which was, unfortunately, no help in telling me what that slumber-inducing bed was.

Breakfast staff was friendlier that most restaurants I've been in. They chatted with my two daughters, as well as other guests - asked if everyone had what they wanted and were completely on top of keeping breakfast area cleaned and supplied. You can make your own waffles, and we had a choice of omelettes, bacon, biscuits and sausage gravy in addition to other cold offerings: bread, bagels, pastries, cereal, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, and FRESH fruit salad (not the kind that all tastes like grapefruit!). Coffee was hot and fresh. Staff came around as we were finishing and offered boxes of mints too.

RIght off I-95 this hotel is a gem of a stop on your way to anywhere!

1 Thank KMAJMC
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments! We really do enjoy hearing what a wonderful time our guests have at our facility. I am truly glad that you had a great time, and I hope that you will come back and see us again soon!
Johns Creek, Georgia
Reviewed September 4, 2011

This hotel was very clean, convenient and pet friendly (no rip off non-refundable deposits). We were given a room on the first floor so we could easily take our dog out. The room was very clean and featured a very nice walk in shower. Breakfast was included and featured a wide variety of items. The hotel, right off of I95, was an easy stopping point after a long day of driving. Overall, a great experience.

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank wibradle
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, September 6, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel! We really enjoy hosting our guests with their 4 legged family and hope that you will stop by and see us on your next visit to the Savannah area!
Boca Raton, FL
Reviewed August 23, 2011

This property is very clean and well kept. Rooms are a nice size and even had a ceiling fan. We only stayed one night but it was very comfortable and reasonably priced. Good breakfast in the morning including fresh-from-the-oven cinnamon rolls. Right off I-95 so it is convenient for a road-trip but close enough to drive into old Savannah for dinner.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
hamptonhotelmanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this review, August 31, 2011
Thank you for writing about your stay with us at Hampton Inn Savannah North! We always enjoy hearing about what we did wrong and what we can do better! I hope that you will choose us again on your next stop in the Savannah Area!
Jennifer Kovacs
Days Inn & Suites - Savannah North I-95
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Savannah I-95 North
Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway

Been to Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North? Share your experiences!