“Traveling Through”

Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Point Pleasant, West Virginia
“Traveling Through”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Stopped for one night on trip to Orlando. Hotel was nice and clean. Staff was friendly and accomodating. Room was very clean and quiet. It was a good stop over and we would stay here again in the future. The only surprise was their breakfast selection. Typical HI Express setup, but very limited quanities of bread or pastry items. I stay at many IHG properties and normally they are well stocked. Just a small item, so I will still give them an excellent rating.

2 Thank WV_Traveler25550
LARyder, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah I-95 North, responded to this review, December 29, 2013
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Please visit us again. The breakfast bread selection at our hotel is as follows: White, wheat, English muffins, bagels, mini blueberry muffin and Cinnamon Rolls. As you know we do serve a hot breakfast as well. We try to cover all the bases. We are sorry we missed a favorite of yours! Let us know when you come back and we will try to accommodate. It would be our pleasure!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Florence
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We stopped here on our return from Disney World. Have to say, beds were way more comfortable. The room was clean. Slight musty smell, but it was fine when we turned the air on. The breakfast was great, same as other HIE's we have stayed at. (try the cinnamon rolls!)

Staff was friendly, and the free coffee in the lobby was a welcome treat after the long drive. All in all, highly recommend this hotel.

1 Thank houzepw
Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you business and hope to see you again very soon!
Pickerington, Ohio
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We stopped at this hotel, using our "Friends and Family" rate. Its about halfway between our home
in Ohio and our destination in Ft Lauderdale,Florida. It was a great choice. The room was clean and
comfy, the employees were friendly and efficient, and the comped breakfast was very good. We will
stay here, again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank donmil2010
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you again!
Fayetteville, Georgia
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We stayed here on Halloween night while passing through. We have stayed here before, and we enjoyed it a lot. This stay didn't disappoint us. We loved every part of our stay. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was also very good. The location is also great. The hotel is located off the last exit before South Carolina, and there are a few fast food restaurants nearby. Savannah is also not very far from this hotel. Overall, this Holiday Inn Express is great. I would definitely consider staying here again in the future.

Room Tip: Staying on the first floor will save you all the pain and tears when climbing the stairs with all of...
1 Thank Caleb J
LARyder, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah I-95 North, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad you love us and we have you as our guest. We hope to see you again real soon!
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Hotel was nice and the staff were great. My only complaint is that the hotel recommend a better cab company than Yellow Cab. The front desk attendant gave us this number, and what was supposed to be"15" minutes turned into 2 hours waiting in the lobby. the round trip cab fare was $100.00.

Stayed October 2013
Eastover, South Carolina
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We have stayed here three different times so far. It is a great property that is well maintained. They have a great Manager and staff. The Breakfast bar has hot and cold foods. It's close to some great eating places and some shopping. It's the closest exit to downtown Savannah. We have held two events in their ballroom and its a great facility if you're looking for about 2,400 ST. The price is very reasonable. They give a nice group rate on sleeping rooms. We'll be back at some point.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Howard K
Farmingdale, New York
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Very nice hotel! We stopped for a night on our way to Orlando. The hotel is very neat and clean and close enough to I95 but not to close. The rooms are well maintained and spacious. It's also the perfect distance from Orlando, just another 4 hours doing the speed limit. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is on their way to Florida.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family