“Good TVS and a clean place to stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Savannah I-95 North

Holiday Inn Express Savannah I-95 North
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Lexington, Kentucky
“Good TVS and a clean place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

The rooms were clean and it was a great place to stay. It is more affordable than the hotels in down town Savannah, but it is still close enough that you gave drive 10-15 minutes and get to the heart of the historic district. The staff is friendly and they have complimentary lemonade and cookies in the lobby. They have a free, hot breakfast that includes biscuits and gravy.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Aylett, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

On our way to our grandson's first bday, we stopped here for the night. We are hotel snobs. We travel over 45K miles a year, with about 75 nights away from home. WE KNOW a good hotel when we find one. The lobby glistened, unlike one hotel just down the street. The room smelled fresh, unlike the other one just down the road. The pillowcases were clean, unlike the hotel down the street we stopped into first. We slept like babies :) We ate at Frank and Linda's Mom and Pop diner for an EXCELLENT breakfast. This is a 5 star hotel in my book, b/c it has everything you want in a hotel. A sound proof sleep, a ultra clean room, friendly staff and a great location. Off to Florida now!

Room Tip: no it was a stop in
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank boospug
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed for a night on our way to Orlando. Everything was very nice. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful, the hotel and rooms were very clean and the beds were so comfortable. I liked having a coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator in the room. I will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Bangalore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

We went to savannah for a visit over a weekend. We booked this property in advance, which was a good thing to do as we saw many people who walked in without reservation had to return. The place was ok with limited breakfast options. The beds were really comfortable. The towels In the room were worn out. This pal e is around 20 miles from Tybee island beach and around 40 miles from Hilton head. If beach is ur destination this is not the place to stay.

• Stayed April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah I-95 North, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear ManasSingh,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I am so glad you liked the bed in your room. However, please allow me to apologize for the towels you received and our breakfast options fell below your expectations. I am sorry you were not satisfied with the location of our hotel from the beach. Your feedback is very important to us as this assists us in continually improving the services and facilities we offer to our guests. Thank you for staying and we hope to serve you again on your next visit in the area.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare
Cape Cod
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I am always amazed when a lower priced hotel features a big huge whirlpool bath, and the one does. It was a great treat at the end of a long driving day. The hotel is a suite hotel, which we much prefer. Another words, it offers a separate bedroom. This is great since my husband stays up until all hours (even after driving 12 hours) and I like to go to sleep around 11pm.
The hotel offers a free hot breakfast, the usual scrambled eggs, bacon and so on. It also offered hot oatmeal, which for me was a treat, since I don't eat meat or eggs. The staff at the front desk is friendly, and the place is clean. It is a nice place to stop on a long trip to or from Florida and we will make it one of our regular stops. It is convenient to the highway and there are lots of restaurants in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank capecod043
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Pleasant clean great staff excellent for sleep and drive. I 95 was crawling I was getting tired took a shot room available hot shower nice bed nap cookies courtesy all in a very reasonably priced room???

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We chose this hotel as a stopover and found it was a good choice. The gentleman at the front desk was very friendly, answering questions regarding area restaurants. The room was nice, very clean. The breakfast was good, fresh, with a very helpful staff.

Room Tip: A good location if you don't want to stay downtown.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family