“Typical Holiday Inn”

Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Wayne City, IL
“Typical Holiday Inn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

My husband and I stay here often for work.. The rooms are clean, and the staff is friendly.. Its just lacking something. The breakfast is typical HIE breakfast.. I wouldn't recommend this location for a vacation, but if you are looking for a clean stay for a stop along the way somewhere this is a good place. There are several restaurants and gas stations nearby. It's conveniently located right off I-95, it's only about 15 minutes from downtown.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Chambliss06

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

My husband and I stayed there at the end of Novemebr 2012. This is a simple, convenient hotel. The rooms are clean and it is about 10 minutes from the historic district, the staff is nice and pleasant, they even have a business center. The breakfast is included in the rate and it is a pretty good breakfast. The only thing I did not like is that it smelled like smoke when you fist walked in the lobby, I am not sure if it was from outside, but you could smell it inside. This was a good place to stay, I will recommend it!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank jenbeba
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

This place takes service very seriously, room was very clean there was nothing wrong whatsoever with the place.  Even the breakfast was good for the free ones you get these days.  Would stay here again when passing through.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Well, nobody will be staying here for a vacation, but
if you are looking for a clean, convenient stay for a stop during your trip
from / to Florida this is a great place.
The breakfast is decent, rooms are clean and well equipped.
Lots of restaurants and gas stations nearby...what else do you need during a trip ?

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Applejodler
Fayetteville, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

We were passing through, but were having trouble finding vacancy in the Savannah area. We started near the airport, but found all the places full so we drove up to this exit on I-95 to see if there was any vacancy. We found the Hampton Inn, Days Inn, and Comfort Suites either full or not in stocked for what we needed. We decided to check the Holiday Inn Express, and thankfully found vacancy there.

The hotel was great, the beds were comfortable, the room was clean, and the breakfast like always was delicious. The staff is also very nice. One of the maids caught us just brefore we left letting us know that we had left something in our room.

Overall this place is great. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone who is travelling on I-95 or to stay in the Savannah area.

Room Tip: Great place to stay
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Caleb J
Laval, Québec
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

Spend an overnight while driving down to Florida in 2010, 2011 and 2012. Great Hotel. Friendly staff. Very good breakfast. Quiet place. We are a family of 4 and enjoy our stay everytime we went there ! And kids love Harry's Market !!! Many Thanks !

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank mjhoudart
Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed 2 nights at thus hotel and it was great! The staff could not be friendlier and more helpful. The breakfast was good. Everything was clean and bright. There are cookies and lemonade in the evenings. Coffee and tea is available 24 hours a day. The beds were comfortable and it was quiet. What more could a traveler want?

• Stayed November 2012