“Friendly, great value!”

Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Colorado
“Friendly, great value!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed 2 nights at thus hotel and it was great! The staff could not be friendlier and more helpful. The breakfast was good. Everything was clean and bright. There are cookies and lemonade in the evenings. Coffee and tea is available 24 hours a day. The beds were comfortable and it was quiet. What more could a traveler want?

• Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Peoria, Arizona
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Driving between FL and NC we needed a place to overnight. First time ever staying here. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable and the room size was more than ample. We did eat breakfast before checking out and continuing our drive and there were sufficient choices. Since the interstate was very near, we were happy to have this hotel be so accessible and we have decided it will be where we will stay whenever we make a similar trip again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
alva
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Easy access to this hotel off interstate. Clean rooms and a great front desk staff. It was our last night on the road. Nice to find a quiet hotel to get have a good night sleep. The room was large and very comfortable. The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was just what we needed, well stocked and everything was fresh. Great Job.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Jonesboro
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We are making it a habit of staying here. The last several times we have come to town, we have stayed here. The hotel is just off of I-95 with several restaurants near by. It only takes 15 minutes to get to downtown Savannah. Traffic around hotel can be a bit heavy around 5 PM on weekdays, just get on access road.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Marion, New York
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Was fast and friendly most importantly clean. Breakfast had a nice selection and the pool was nice to relax in after walking all day in Savannah. I would recommend to others and would stay again. It was very nice that they provide my girl scout troop with special badges..

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank MichelleN928
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We decided to stay at this hotel on our way home from Orlando. The check-in was easy and the girl at the desk was helpful and friendly. Our room was clean and had two queen size beds which were very comfortable. we also got free Wifi which was nice. In the morning we ate breakfast which had a good selection. After breakfast we got back on the road which was conveniently located right off the interstate. Overall, it was a nice hotel in a good location. I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Patricia S
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed August 2, 2012

30 Jul 12- Desk clerks were very nice and professional. Stayed in double room but it was missing a few bathroom items and the bathtub did not appear cleaned. For a couple of people the beds were uncomfortable but it was ok for me. The breakfast had many items to choose from but the pancake and juice machines were broken. Slow to refill the coffee containers. The room was kind of pricey at $127.00 (includes tax). Apart from the above, the room was clean and quiet. It was ok for one night.

• Stayed August 2012