“This is the place to stay”

Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Port Wentworth
New York City, New York
“This is the place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel and enjoyed every moment. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the decor was attractive and the staff was friendly and professional. I highly recommend this hotel. By the way, if you ever need a cab to the airport in this part of town, call way ahead of time and hope they show up. Thank you sleep in for making my stay a pleasant one.

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Fairfield, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

We stayed here on our drive to Florida, our room was clean and we got a good rate. Breakfast was o.k with eggs, cereal, the usual continental fare. I felt safe staying here, very easy access on and off 95. I would stay again.

Grand Haven
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

Newly renovated, great value, beautiful room! The room was handicapped accessible, but there were a few things - it was small- had a king bed but would be better suited to a queen or double, hair dryer was high on the wall, things like that. But...it was beautifully decorated, very comfortable, breakfast was very nice, desk staff very nice-pleasant and helpful BEST room of a 3 week trip. We could not believe we had such a wonderful experience for a VERY good price!

Richmond, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

I had to make time for my fellow weary travelers just looking for a clean room to lay your head down. Well this motel won't do! No elevator, FILTHY room with dirty shower, walls, lamps, headboard, and old Nasty icing on the shams! Well at least I hope it was icing YUCK! We immediately checked for bed bugs in the mattress crevices because of the general run down look of our room. Prehistoric comforter and old loud ac unit. We refused breakfast because God only knows how nasty the kitchen was. The area is shady with a criminal element, trust me, I don't care if the room is FREE, run! Oh btw, Both my husband and I were itching all night. We were not aware that this dirty motel was also pet friendly! What a terrible combination!The last dog in the room must have had fleas! *tears*

3 Thank Danielle M

Travelers are raving about these Port Wentworth hotels

Hamilton Ont.canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

We stayed here on a trip home from Florida. The hotel was a standard sleep inn. the room was ok for the night with a standard sleep inn breakfast. Nothing special but ok would stay here again if in the area.

Manchester, Maine
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

The room was very small and felt cramped, but it was clean. Really wasn't much space to set down our belongings. Bathroom was tiny, barely enough room for the toilet and shower (no tub). Sink was outside of bathroom. It was convenient to the interstate, and there was a restaurant next door, but we didn't eat out that night.

Breakfast was hot, though basic: Boiled eggs, biscuits and gravy, waffles, egg and sausage patties.

So I don't really recommend it, but I don't un-recommend it either. I would stay here if we needed to and couldn't find a better place for the price.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Lexington, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

We were very pleased with all areas of this hotel except the bathroom in room 126. Please check it first before unpacking. It is badly in need of a new shower, sliding door and toilet seat.

It is ashame because all other areas were very nice. We were warmly welcomed, the bed was very comfortable and breakfast was just what I needed.

I would stay there again after being assured I wasnt in room 126.

• Stayed March 2014
Paresh P, General Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write and submit a review of our hotel. It is our goal to provide our guests with the utmost in service, comfort, cleanliness, value and facilities, we will be using your feed back to address the concerns you had during your stay. We look forward to being of service to you again the next time you are in our area.