“Sleep Inn quite a bargain for the night when traveling I-95”

Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Charlotte, NC
“Sleep Inn quite a bargain for the night when traveling I-95”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Its clean and has a decent breakfast bar and it has inside hallways. Pretty good value! We expected a pretty bad experience for only $50 for the night but this place is equal to the Holiday Inn Express and for less than half the price!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lavorato
Paresh P, General Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel and sharing your great review. We are proud to provide excellent service and accommodations at a reasonable price and pleased to know you found us to be a good value. I hope you will let us serve you here again on your travels to the Savannah area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Avalon, New Jersey, USA
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Nice value for a night stay on our way to Florida. Convenient to drive to Savannah if we had not been so tired. Wonderful soul food restaurant within walking distance recommended by the staff. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Cheryl G
Paresh P, General Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and posting your great comments. I'm glad our service and accommodations met your expectations. We appreciate your recognition of jobs well done by our team and hope you will give us another chance to serve you on your travels to the Savannah area.
Virginia
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Nicest accomodations for the price we have had in a long time. Staff members were very friendly. Complimentary breakfast very good with biscuits and sausage gravy, sausage, eggs, etc. Highly recommend it!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank 2f0r1
Thank you very much for your recent visit and for taking the time to post your comments. It is always our pleasure to receive guest feedback especially when it is as positive as yours. We look forward to and welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.
Williamsburg, Virginia
Reviewed January 13, 2014

This was a nice stop along the way, and it had plenty of 24 hour options for food and gas.

The rooms were nice, the beds were comfortable and I'd come back again if I have the need of a room enroute to Florida.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Brian S
Thank you very much for staying with us and posting your nice review. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. It's always nice to receive compliments from happy guests. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you again.
Myerstown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My son and I stopped here on the way to Florida. I picked this Sleep Inn based on other trip advisor reviews and they were right. It was a clean, convenient and affordable room for the night. The breakfast selection was pretty good too...make your own waffles, eggs, sausage patties, cereal, muffins, biscuits, coffee, tea and juice. Complimentary USA Today as well.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Mosslady53
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Dear mosslady53,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here with us, as customer care is one of the top items on our list I'm pleased to hear that our entire team was able to help make you feel comfortable and relaxed through out your stay. As this page can hurt or help a hotel I'm grateful to hear that we lived up to the review and were able to show you how well we are while you enjoy the many items we have to offer.

Next time you are in the area we hope to see you again whether you passing through or visiting the Savannah area.
ormond beach
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We enjoyed our stay on Nov. 17th , 2013 very much. The room was very clean and breakfast was everything that you would want from eggs to waffles to cerals and fruits. It was very handy to a variety of restaurants that we excellent and that we could walk to. The staff was very accommodating and personable.The staff was so great with providing us a safe place to park our truck and trailer, which is sometimes a real problem with finding a space big enough for the two. We would definitely stay there again on our way to Flordia next year. We also are retired on a fixed income, and the price for this hotel was very affordable. We would definitely stay there again next year on our way back to Florida.

NB

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank nancy b
Dear nancy b,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review your stay here with us. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to help you find everything that you need. As our employees go above and beyond to make sure our guests have what they need, and if not we can direct them where to get it. I'm pleased to hear you were able to enjoy not only our great hospitality but our wonderful buffet breakfast we offer each and every morning.

Next time your in the area we hope to see you again, and you enjoy our company and your stay just as much.
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I found this hotel after searching for several days for something I could afford in the historic district of Savannah. Due to the Rock and Roll Marathon, we ended up here. I was not disappointed. My husband and I came here 11/8-11/11 from Arkansas for a little getaway. This hotel was great. It is easy to get to, quiet, there are several restaurants nearby. (Duncan donuts, bojangles, Burger King, Wendy's). Also there is a cvs, gas stations and a walmart a few miles away. The breakfast was typical and there isn't an elevator, but other than that, I can't complain. We checked in late 11/8 an the guys at the desk were great. Our room didn't have an iron, they found one. We needed directions, they printed a map. If your gonna go to savannah you need to take the Bonnybridge road at least once. You won't be disappointed! It's a hidden gem. I would reccommend this place again. -MM

• Stayed November 2013
2 Thank Retreivertrainer
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear Retreivertrainer,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review your recent stay here with us. Sounds like you really did your homework and ended up finding a great hotel. Here we love to make sure our guests have what it is they need, just like our wonderful night staff was able to do for you your first night. I'm pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our hotel and all the nearby restaurants and stores. Next time you are in the area I hope you are able to enjoy more of downtown and relax in our comfortable cozy rooms. Hope to see you again soon!