“Nice Hotel”

Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This was our 2nd stay here in 2 years and we enjoyed it. We stayed here on 7/13/13. We travel the I-95 corridor yearly on vacation and have looked for this place after a good night's stay the 1st year. The hotel staff was friendly and made us feel welcome. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. I left my special queen size pillow behind the first year, and after calling, it was mailed to me. Mr. Patel was very friendly. We will stay here again... CM

3  Thank Carly M
Angela C, Public Relations Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear Carly M,
I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent stay here with us. We all do our best to make sure our guests are happy and leave wanting to come back soon. We hope that you were able to enjoy, not only the comfortable beds, but our freshly baked cookies we offer every evening as well. Next time you are in the savannah area try going downtown and before you hit the road get a good hearty breakfast with the buffet breakfast we offer each and every morning. We hope to see you again soon, and travel safe.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

In July, 2013 we stayed at the Sleep Inn/Pt Wentworth (just above Savannah), and found it to have the most comfortable pillows/mattress of all the hotels our travels have taken us to -- also the heat/ac unit did not cut off/on all nite, but kept up a steady, relaxling rythm...didn't get a chance to enjoy the amenities, but breakfast, was good... kb

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Mrs B
Angela C, Public Relations Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear Mrs B,

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay here with us, even though you were not able to enjoy all the items we can offer. I am pleased to hear that the sound of the a/c was soothing for you and not too loud. Next time your in the area or visiting Savannah we hope to see you again and you are able to enjoy other amenities like our nightly cookies and pool. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

nothing fancy here-but it served its purpose. A bed for the night. Breakfast room was crowded so better to eat in your room. Room seemed updated. The walls did seem paper thin. I was pleased that they honored travel coupon.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank jlantern3

Dear Jlantern3,

We are all pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us, we strive hard to make sure our customer service is the best around. With our modern style rooms we are pleased to know many people like it. We will also make sure that you get the best rate in town, with us being close to Savannah you get a close room at a great price. We hope that next time you are in the area you stop on in.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Just the right place to stay if you are in and around Savannah, GA. We checked in on the weekend, stayed for two nights. Great hospitality, clean room, nice pool, perfect breakfast, friendly staff, and above all great price. Our plan was to visit Savannah downtown and Hilton head, for which this was the right location. Overall we enjoyed our stay. I would strongly recommend this to everyone.
Srinivas Akella

2  Thank SriAkella
Angela C, Public Relations Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Dear SriAkella,
We are please to hear you choose to stay at our hotel while you visited both downtown Savannah and the Hilton Head area, with us being being a fair distance from both. During your recent stay we hope you were able to enjoy our 24 hour coffee bar after your long days of travel with Otis Spunkmeyer cookies every evening starting at 6 pm. Next time you are in the area we hope to see you again and relax in our clean comfortable rooms or by the outdoor pool. In the meantime travel safe.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Went to three hotels before I found a vacancy at Sleep Inn well after 11 pm. Mid July in Savannah is sometimes a tough ticket. When we got to the room our toilet wouldn't flush. That's when Tracy came to our rescue. She came to our room, fixed the problem, and the rest of the stay was excellent. The nice, hot, breakfast in the morning was just icing on the cake. Prime location as well, gas station, restaurants, and Dunkin Doughnuts all in walking distance to the hotel. RA

2  Thank Reuben A
Angela C, Public Relations Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Dear Reuben A,
I'm Pleased to hear you enjoyed your current stay here with us. We were blessed with the wonderful location and Tracy, just one of our great employees. Each and every one of our staff members will go that extra mile to make sure your stay here with us is superb. Everyone here works hard to make sure that from the moment you walk in the doors you are taken care of whether it be just a simple need of extra towels or by chance needing out maintenance staff fix the drain, we will make sure you feel like this is your home away from home. We all hope to see your smiling faces again, in the mean time travel safe.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I have been re-locating to the Savannah, GA area and stayed all of June and July, 2013, while looking for a permanent residence. The staff has been very friendly and accomodating and the breakfast is waiting for me at or before 6:00AM each day. Easy access to Interstate, food and local shopping. Would recommend for short and long term stays! Clean and Quiet! GAM.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank George M
Angela C, Public Relations Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear George M,
I'm pleased to hear you choose our hotel for your needs while trying to find a place here in the Savannah area. Our location to nearby restaurants, shopping and the interstate is just one of the great items we are able to offer our wonderful guests. We hope that you were able to enjoy the freshly baked cookies every evening as well as the 24 hour coffee bar. I'm glad to hear that each and every employee you encountered was courteous and friendly to you throughout your stay. We all hope you spread the word on us and hope to see you or some family. In the meantime we hope everything turns out and travel safe.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed at this Sleep Inn while visiting Savannah, GA. It was about 15 minutes away from River Street and the downtown historic district. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was clean. Also, the prices were very competitive! MG

1  Thank montyg6366

Dear montyg6366,
I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay here with us while visiting the historic downtown Savannah. Our staff will make sure everything is perfect for you when you return from your long day in downtown. You can spend the day just minutes out then come back and enjoy a nice clean room with bedside candy awaiting your return. Then later at night maybe enjoy our cookies with a nice hot cup of coffee. We hope next time you are in the area, whether it be a week long or just a stay over, we will make sure your stay is comfortable and relaxing. Hope to see you again soon.