“Wonderful Hotel”

Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Lancaster
“Wonderful Hotel”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This hotel was wonderful. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, and the breakfast was an added bonus. The only down side was trying to get out of the parking lot and head towards Savannah. Overall, I loved this hotel

• Stayed May 2013
3 Thank Sandra C
Paresh P, General Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you very much for your recent visit and for taking the time to post your positive comments. It is always our pleasure to receive guest feedback and appreciate your recommendation. We look forward to and welcome the opportunity to serve you here on your next visit to the Savannah area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

We'd booked in by advance to the Super 8 next door - disaster there through obnoxious receptionist. While the Sleep Inn did not have the microwave we wanted, it was much better than the Super8 - far beyond the $10 extra. The evening receptionist was not particularly helpful but at least not rude. The day time staff were great. Very good breakfast. Was alsoable to stay another night for the coupon rate.

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank FrankG1955
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We are very proud to provide excellent service and accommodations at a reasonable price and pleased to know you found us to be a good value. I hope you will let us serve you again in your travels to the Savannah area.
Fredericton, Canada
Reviewed May 2, 2013

April 06/13
Check-in was great with a friendly and helpful clerk. We had a recently renovated room and we were very happy with the décor. Only one negative thing - there wasn't a tub only a shower but other than that the room was clean and spacious. Located right off I-95 and a Bar and Grill next door which was told it had good food. Have no comments on the breakfast as we left the next morning before it started.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LanJacMur
Paresh P, General Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you for your kind words, and for taking the time to tell others about your experience. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town. Thank you once again.
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Older And a bit rundown but the price was right. Perhaps if they upgraded the rooms it wouldn't be so bad. The top floor all the rooms are basically from the 1980s downstairs is the same except with flatscreen TV. If you have anyone above you you won't sleep at all. A lot of construction work is use this hotel while they're away working.

• Stayed April 2013
Paresh P, General Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We appreciate all our guests comments. We just recently completed the Choice Hotels International recommended "Dream to Design" renovations through out our Hotel, we still have minor work that needs attention, which we have begun like replacing the older model Television's, with the newer Flat Screen TV's. I hope that you will still stop by and see us again on your next visit to the Savannah area.
Sunshine NJ
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Front desk at check in friendly gave us suggestions on where to eat. The room it self needed a good cleaning - carpet - dusting - etc . our window that faced the parking lot hadnt been cleand in awhile. This was a pet friendly room. We found in our travels some pet friendly hotels arent kept as clean.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Paresh P, General Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you very much for your recent stay and for taking the time to post your candid comments. i wish to assure you that we have noted your concerns and will bring this up with our cleaning staff. We hope we will continue to host you and your family on all your upcoming trips to the Savannah area.

Travelers are raving about these Port Wentworth hotels

Stockbridge, Georgia
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I visit Port Wentworth every month. And when I'm booking I always book with Sleep Inn. This is the best hotel so far. The rooms are always clean, comfortable beds, and nice workers. This place makes me feel like I'm home. Housekeeping make sure you have everything you need. The only problem I had during my stays is they have bad INTERNET SERVICE and if you have sprint this is not the place to be, because your phone only works outside. I will most definitely recommend this hotel anyone that stops in Port Wentworth. I will be returning 03/26/13

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Anteria S
Thank you for taking the time to post your great comments about your recent stay with us. I'm glad we were able to exceed your expectations, in regard to our Internet service i wish to inform you that we have recently updated our internet router and have a uniform signal through out the hotel. we always look forward to serving you on your monthly visits to Port Wentworth, GA.
Peterborough, Canada
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Totally out of frustration we pulled into a chain we did not know and even a place for the puppy. What a clean newly renovated not advertised as such but the rugs smelled new the paint looked new and the room we were in and the lobby were all in the new sleep in new image colors of a peaceful , dreamy green and white. The Kingsize and the room were perfect. Breakfast was as great for a freebie hot pancakes , coffee ,yogurt ,cereal and all. Staff very friendly. and we had a coupon for $49 , without any prompting the gentleman who checked us in, took it upon himself when we said we had a little dog, that the standard dog rate of $10.00 would have to be charged ( and we have paid up to 30 dollars for Ozzi) , But he said he would drop the room rate to $ 39.00 so total with Oz $49.......WHAT!! Yes a man who knows how to make a customer come back. This motel is just north of Savannah Georgia just off the I 95 with lots of great eats and a little shopping with 1/2 mile. love this place. I don't give out four stars easy..... So come and enjoy and if it works as well for you leave me a helpful vote so I know I helped you with your decision... Thanks and enjoy this choice

Room Tip: room 126 for you and puppy !!