Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah
$54
QualityInn
$67
TripAdvisor
Inn at Mulberry Grove(Port Wentworth)
$55
Savannah Inn(Port Wentworth)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswafflesbed was comfortablenight clerksausagefood liondunkin donutsbreakfast selectionwould definitely stay here againincluded breakfaststaff was friendlygreat pricefridge and microwavesavannah areacerealmotelgeorgiamiles
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Older And a bit rundown but the price was right. Perhaps if they upgraded the rooms it wouldn't be so bad. The top floor all the rooms are basically from the 1980s downstairs is the same except with flatscreen TV. If you have anyone above you you won't sleep at all. A lot of construction work is use this hotel while they're away working.

• Stayed: April 2013
Paresh P, General Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We appreciate all our guests comments. We just recently completed the Choice Hotels International recommended "Dream to Design" renovations through out our Hotel, we still have minor work that needs attention, which we have begun like replacing the older model Television's, with the newer Flat Screen TV's. I hope that you will still stop by and see us again on your next visit to the Savannah area.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Front desk at check in friendly gave us suggestions on where to eat. The room it self needed a good cleaning - carpet - dusting - etc . our window that faced the parking lot hadnt been cleand in awhile. This was a pet friendly room. We found in our travels some pet friendly hotels arent kept as clean.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Paresh P, General Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for taking the time to post your candid comments. i wish to assure you that we have noted your concerns and will bring this up with our cleaning staff. We hope we will continue to host you and your family on all your upcoming trips to the Savannah area.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I visit Port Wentworth every month. And when I'm booking I always book with Sleep Inn. This is the best hotel so far. The rooms are always clean, comfortable beds, and nice workers. This place makes me feel like I'm home. Housekeeping make sure you have everything you need. The only problem I had during my stays is they have bad INTERNET SERVICE and if you have sprint this is not the place to be, because your phone only works outside. I will most definitely recommend this hotel anyone that stops in Port Wentworth. I will be returning 03/26/13

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Anteria S

Thank you for taking the time to post your great comments about your recent stay with us. I'm glad we were able to exceed your expectations, in regard to our Internet service i wish to inform you that we have recently updated our internet router and have a uniform signal through out the hotel. we always look forward to serving you on your monthly visits to Port Wentworth, GA.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Totally out of frustration we pulled into a chain we did not know and even a place for the puppy. What a clean newly renovated not advertised as such but the rugs smelled new the paint looked new and the room we were in and the lobby were all in the new sleep in new image colors of a peaceful , dreamy green and white. The Kingsize and the room were perfect. Breakfast was as great for a freebie hot pancakes , coffee ,yogurt ,cereal and all. Staff very friendly. and we had a coupon for $49 , without any prompting the gentleman who checked us in, took it upon himself when we said we had a little dog, that the standard dog rate of $10.00 would have to be charged ( and we have paid up to 30 dollars for Ozzi) , But he said he would drop the room rate to $ 39.00 so total with Oz $49.......WHAT!! Yes a man who knows how to make a customer come back. This motel is just north of Savannah Georgia just off the I 95 with lots of great eats and a little shopping with 1/2 mile. love this place. I don't give out four stars easy..... So come and enjoy and if it works as well for you leave me a helpful vote so I know I helped you with your decision... Thanks and enjoy this choice

Room Tip: room 126 for you and puppy !!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CPAIR1967
Paresh P, General Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so happy to have guests that take the time to let us know how we are doing. it lets us know that we are taking good care of all our guests - even the four legged ones!! We hope we will continue to host you and your family on all your upcoming trips to the Savannah area.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Stopped hereon our way to Florida. We found a coupon at the rest area prior to stopping. The clerk let us check out the room prior to checking in and I was pleasantly surprised how clean the room was. We were so pleased with the room and price that we stopped there on our return trip.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Jennifer J
Paresh P, General Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so happy to have guests that take the time to let us know how we are doing. I hope that we will be your regular stop on your next trip through the Savannah area! Thank you once again!