“most comfortable beds ever”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Reviewed January 11, 2013

When we pulled off of the highway we had many choices of hotels, but, we decided that Comfort has always been a good choice in the past and so we landed in the Comfort Suites. It was the right choice. Once again we had superior, friendly service and large, clean accomodations. The beds provided by Comfort are the best beds that I have ever found in a hotel...large and comfortable. Once again, THANK YOU COMFORT SUITES.

Room Tip: Always trust Comfort Inns and Suites
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Comfort_Suites466, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

we thank you for you businees and trust in us hope to see you again.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

L Morgan, CT
Easy to access off I-95. Nice clean rooms and common area. Even when I had to get up at 3:30am to for a early meeting I was provided attention by the persons on duty to meet my needs. Safe area with additional aminities in easy walking distance. I stayed 5 days and will return to this property.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your comment we highly appriciate it. Please let your friend family know about our hotel and concern to us.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Decided to stop over for the night on our drive to Orlando. Pleasantly surprised with how NICE this hotel was! Everything looked & smelled brand new. For $79, this hotel was worth it! Bed was comfy & shower was hot. Parking lot was safe & well-lit. We left our roof carrier packed & unlocked (only because we didnt have a lock). Continental breakfast was so-so but it was sufficient for my husband and I and our 3 year old. Stop here instead of driving a little further & paying Savannah prices!

• Stayed: November 2012

thanks for you comment we appriciate it .Please visit us again and if we can anything to improve let us know.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

My husband and I wanted to visit Savannah and this hotel was only about 10 minutes from the historic district. The front desk staff was friendly, helpful, and efficient, the rooms were nice and clean, the tv had loads of channels, the location was good, and the price was right. We slept late both days, and didn't take advantage of the breakfast, but the dining area was spacious and tidy. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for comments people like you make our day.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

This particular location just outside Savannah, GA was the best part of our travel south. The staff were really nice. The courtesy call once we settled in our room was classy. The bed was more than comfortable with the cloud like plush mattress and bedding. Just to the edge of the parking lot is a great NEW restaurant "Sweet Tea Grill". Great menu, prices, waitresses and within a very short walk of the front door of the hotel. We will definitely stay at Comfort suites again.

• Stayed: October 2012
Comfort_Suites466, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2012

Thank you for you kind words we highly appreciate it.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My family and I stayed at Comfort Suites for our Family Reunion. To my surprise we were yelled at by the Front Desk Manager. I do realize that checking in was a bit chaotic but a provider of services knows better.

• Stayed: July 2012

As you know every hotel have limited number of luggage carts this person was keeping luggage cart in their room while other guest were have inconvenience when we we asked them they got up set they should we considering others too.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

we were in town for my granddaughter softball game,. we chose this motel because it was located just off I-95. we were very pleased with this motel from the time we checked in until we left. the room was very clean the people were great and the breakfast was very much to be complimented on it was not the usual small cereal and sweet rools, this one had bisquits, gravy, eggs, meats, fruit ,cereal, and waffels yes all the works.
i will recommend this motel to all my family and friends.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lorene G
Comfort_Suites466, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thank you for your good word, we highly appreciate comments this is the only way we can improve our self. Thanks again

Also consider these accommodations in or near Port Wentworth
Hampton Inn Savannah -  I-95 North
Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 Nor...
#1 of 12 in Port Wentworth
Best Western Plus North Savannah
Best Western Plus North Savannah
#4 of 12 in Port Wentworth
Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!