“Elegant and comfortable at a great price”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This particular location just outside Savannah, GA was the best part of our travel south. The staff were really nice. The courtesy call once we settled in our room was classy. The bed was more than comfortable with the cloud like plush mattress and bedding. Just to the edge of the parking lot is a great NEW restaurant "Sweet Tea Grill". Great menu, prices, waitresses and within a very short walk of the front door of the hotel. We will definitely stay at Comfort suites again.

• Stayed: October 2012
Comfort_Suites466, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2012

Thank you for you kind words we highly appreciate it.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My family and I stayed at Comfort Suites for our Family Reunion. To my surprise we were yelled at by the Front Desk Manager. I do realize that checking in was a bit chaotic but a provider of services knows better.

• Stayed: July 2012

As you know every hotel have limited number of luggage carts this person was keeping luggage cart in their room while other guest were have inconvenience when we we asked them they got up set they should we considering others too.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

we were in town for my granddaughter softball game,. we chose this motel because it was located just off I-95. we were very pleased with this motel from the time we checked in until we left. the room was very clean the people were great and the breakfast was very much to be complimented on it was not the usual small cereal and sweet rools, this one had bisquits, gravy, eggs, meats, fruit ,cereal, and waffels yes all the works.
i will recommend this motel to all my family and friends.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lorene G
Comfort_Suites466, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thank you for your good word, we highly appreciate comments this is the only way we can improve our self. Thanks again

Reviewed October 12, 2012

When I travel by myself I usually just see how far I get and decide to stop. This trip I tried to stop twice and something said no go a little further. Well was I ever glad I did. This was one of the best stops I have ever had on this route. The room was clean and spacious. Traveling alone, I felt quite comfortable and safe. The breakfast was a real breakfast that was kept replenished and the area was kept clean after accidental spills by guests. To top it off, the price was terrific. I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. This one gets written down in the back of my gas log for next time through the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Doris F
Comfort_Suites466, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

Thank you for your kind words we highly appreciate it.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We spent 2 nights last weekend (5-7 Oct 12). The hotel is an immediate right turn after exiting at exit 109 south. While the parking lot through the shared area with Wendy's and a gas station is real rough, that was the only negative. The hotel staff was wonderful and were one of the few ever to recognize our Choice Privileges status. Our room was immaculate. it was also extremely quiet. Even with the freeway right next door and numerous guests, once inside the room it was quiet as can be. We particularly like the sink, microwave and refrigerator setup. Having a chair and sofa in addition to the work desk adds to the convenience of a couple who multitasks. This property also has an indoor hot tub and pool which was of great comfort! There also is a large breakfast room with plenty of tables and seating area. Breakfast was standard as most stops, with the addition of sausage gravy and biscuits, sausage and egg patties as hot items. As usual for us, that is the only let down but we are picky when it comes to breakfast,

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank slick01

Thank you for your kind words we highly appreciate it. We sorry about the drive you had to go through due to the trucks going to the gas station it get rough, we are in process of getting bids and have it fixed.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

In the Coupon book & suggested by the GA Welcome Center it was fine, clean rooms and BIG space. Nice people and a free hot breakfast, how bad is that. We went 5 miles to exit 104 where there are dozens of places to have dinner-Ruby Tuesday, Longhorn to name just a few plus fast food stuff as well. Hotel is located @ exit 109 on 95. Excellent choice

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jackman1

Thank you for your kind words we highly appreciate it. as for as restaurant goes we have restaurant opening up next week across our drive. you won't have to drive next time.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

My family and i stayed here 10/6/12 during our trip to Savannah, GA and was very pleased with the different accommodations that they offered, the luxury of the hotel room, and the price. I really am thankful for Comfort suites. The staff is friendly and caring. I recommend for anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Ghc_chargers
Comfort_Suites466, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Thanks for your comment and opinion of our hotel for the other traveler, we highly appreciate.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Port Wentworth
Hampton Inn Savannah -  I-95 North
Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 Nor...
#1 of 12 in Port Wentworth
Best Western Plus North Savannah
Best Western Plus North Savannah
#4 of 12 in Port Wentworth
Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!