“great place to spend the night!”

Days Inn & Suites - Savannah North I-95
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Florida
“great place to spend the night!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2009

We needed a place to spend the night en route to the NC mountains. We wanted to use our Trip Rewards for a free night. After checking with TripAdvisor, we found there was nothing from Savannah to I-26 so we chose this hotel. It was great! The place felt brand new and was clean as a whistle. The room was very large, with a sofa, desk, refrigerator and a king size bed with a nice bedspread (instead of the one you see in most of the other hotels). There is a Bennigan's next door, so you don't have to drive to eat. The place was quiet. The only problem we had was that the waffle batter at breakfast had gone sour. However, within minutes of our reporting this, new batter was prepared. We liked the hotel so much that we stayed here again on our way back south.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2009

This hotel provided the best service by a young lady named Teri. I felt like I was a guest in her own home. She provided service that a concierge would have, but much more personal. This hotel was also, soooo clean and fresh. I will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and I will be back.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2009

My husband and I stayed at this Days Inn on our recent visit to Savannah during our honeymoon. It was much cheaper staying in Port Wentworth and driving the short distance to Savannah since prices are a lot more affordable in the Port Wentworth area. The hotel looks very new and is decorated much better than any other Days Inn I've stayed at before. Staff was courteous and welcoming, everything was kept very clean, and breakfast selection was great. Besides the usual cereal, fruits, coffee, there were bagels and oatmeal and a waffle maker as well. The room was very impressive and had plenty of space along with seating area and micro fridge which was nice to have. Overall great experience and we would definitely go back if in the area again.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Charleston, SC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2009

Clean hotel, excellent location (15 minutes from downtown Savannah). Convenient to I-95 and the staff was very nice. Only complaint was that the internet connection was somewhat unreliable. Otherwise, would definitely recommend.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Morrow, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2009

We wanted to stay in the historic district, but all was full and we are glad because a little treasure was just a few miles away - the Days Inn Port Wentworth. We had 3 rooms, they put us all together. The place is new, well kept and clean and the employees were very nice. They had a beautiful pool and great free breakfast. We travel that way quite a bit and will be back soon. I would encourage this location for family groups, school groups, etc because the cost is good, lots to eat in the area and a side road takes you right into historic Savannah without having to take the interstate. Come stay here !!!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Qatar
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2009

After reading the other reviews, we were looking forward to staying here. We were pleased with the room, the location and facilities. Bar and restaurant downstairs.. the restaurant didnt look much but the food was delicious. Not expensive and very well run!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Benson, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2009

Stayed in this hotel last night and it was very nice. Very clean and low noise makes resting very easy. I could not find a single problem here. I was sick overnight and they allowed me to stay an extra hour without charge before checking out. The front desk was very accommodating. We will stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with family