“Clean, lovely location”

Days Inn & Suites - Savannah North I-95
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Reviewed May 9, 2009

After reading the other reviews, we were looking forward to staying here. We were pleased with the room, the location and facilities. Bar and restaurant downstairs.. the restaurant didnt look much but the food was delicious. Not expensive and very well run!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 1, 2009

Stayed in this hotel last night and it was very nice. Very clean and low noise makes resting very easy. I could not find a single problem here. I was sick overnight and they allowed me to stay an extra hour without charge before checking out. The front desk was very accommodating. We will stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2008

Pretty nice for a Days Inn. This was our first trip to Savannah, GA and I did not want to spend $300 a night in the historic downtown area knowing that we would hardly spend any time at the hotel. This hotel was a lot cheaper and was a straight shot down the highway to downtown Savannah. The hotel was very clean, had nice sized rooms with a fridge and microwave, free internet, and it had a nice breakfast (waffles, biscuits and gravy, cereal, bagels, fruit, juice, coffee, etc.) I also noticed they had a fitness center and an outdoor pool which we did not use either of since we spent most of our time in Savannah. There is also a gas station right next door with a quiznos inside which we got some subs from one night and a Wendy's directly in front of the hotel as well. My only complaints were that the beds seemed a little hard and both mornings we were woken up around 7am by some idiot blasting loud bass out of their car, I don't know if it was across the street at the gas station or what but we could have done with out that. Overall I would recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 22, 2008

This motel is about 2 yrs old now, but still looks brand new. The reception area & the rooms are spacious, airy & very clean. The quality of the bathroom fittings was particularly good. There is an outdoor pool, not very big but good for kids.

The reception staff went out of their way to help my wife make an international call. The breakfast was above average, with a good range of fruit, as well as cereals & a waffle maker.

The drive to downtown Savannah took about 20 mins, but was very easy. The airport is even more accessible. Yes, there is a parking lot for trucks next to the hotel, but you don't really see or hear them at all. From our window we had a great view of the woods.

This motel is a very good option if you want to stay a little out of Savannah. If you want to be nearer the city, look elsewhere (and be prepared to pay more).

• Stayed: August 2008
1  Thank londoner_in_yucatan
Reviewed July 4, 2008

This is a brand new hotel and our family was impressed. When you walk in, it is bright, clean, and even smells new. Our room was modern and welcoming. We were visiting Savannah for two days and even though it will be a 15 minute ride, the amount we saved on this hotel was worth it. The room has a microwave and a fridge. The decor was very modern and fresh. When we went down to breakfast there was a good amount of food such as make your own waffles, bagels, fruit, and cereal. I was very happy with this hotel.

Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank palatine4
Reviewed June 22, 2008

I'll make this short and sweet. My wife and I wanted a place to stay while heading north from Sanibel to Savannah. With not wanting to pay upwards of $150 & more to stay in Savannah, based on reviews and price this seemed like the one. It had been recently updated, but could still use some work. The room reeked of mildew that had been covered up with a cleaner. The bathroom lacked something to be desired also, with urine on the floor and hair all over the place, I'm not as anxious to stay at another Days Inn. Thanks for the night stay, but that's about it!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank LOVE2TRAVEL4U
Reviewed May 29, 2008

Our group of 4 enjoyed our stay at Days Inn. This motel was re-modeled in 2006 and looks and feels new. Our room was plenty big enough for 4 plus we were only there to sleep at night. The staff was friendly & accommodating....we had requested a room on the first floor and that is exactly what we got....that was really appreciated! Parking is free...located right off the interstate with restaurants (Wendy's too) close by. It took us about 15 minutes to drive to the historic district of Savannah. The rates were well below the downtown hotels. Breakfast was good..belgium waffles included along with the regular continental breakfast offerings. We met some nice people there!

1  Thank spankysmom