“Close to Savannah”

Days Inn & Suites - Savannah North I-95
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The room was clean, everything worked and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast stops at 9am but they still had plenty of goods for us at 9:30. Short notice secure area and only 9 easy miles from Historic Savannah on Labor Day weekend.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We booked this hotel on our way to Florida as my union (I am a retired teacher) has a deal with the Wyndham hotel group. The room was large and the bed comfortable. Breakfast was the usual fair; however, there was only one person on duty to run the breakfast area and the front desk. As a result, breakfast was not well stocked.

All in all, not a bad stay for the money.

Room Tip: If you are a member of the NYSUT, you can get a code for 20% off the rate. You can find the code at...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We booked this hotel (as it seems many other reviewers did) for an overnight stay on the way to Florida. Got the hotel through Priceine and the price was definitely right, especially as we had to travel on a Saturday night. The hotel was convenient to the internet and next door to both a Wendy's and a gas station. It was also convenient to Savannah which was nice for us to detour there briefly; I think I'd stay here if I was going to visit Savannah. I hesitate to go to Days Inns as sometimes the quality of their hotels can vary. I was impressed by this one. The value was good, the rooms were large and comfortable with penty of room for us, and we slept well...couldn't hear the road! I would stay here again. The only odd things were small: one, that there always seemed to be people sitting on a bench outside smoking and two, that there was a sign at breakfast saying that due to regulations people couldn't take food back to their rooms. Okay, I suppose but why not? We brought food back to the room for dinner. Is there a reason not to eat breakfast there too?

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Stayed here for a night on our way back to Florida. Nothing fancy, but very clean, nice staff and a good breakfast.

This place is right beside the Interstate and as we drove up we thought we would hear traffic all night. They must have insulated it very well when it was built, we heard nothing.

Both the evening desk clerk and the morning one were pleasant and helpful. The breakfast included sausage and bisquits (they were good) make it your self waffles, and all of he other normal breakfast items. All in all, a good value. I plan on staying there again.

Make sure to try the Sweeet Tea Grill across the back parking lot. Great food.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Stayed here while traveling through the state. Rooms were clean and spacious. Staff was friendly. Had a king size bed that was very comfortable. Overall was a good experience! Breakfast was typical continental style. I would stay here again!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We stayed here on our way to Orlando. The hotel and room were clean, but I noticed the toilet wasn't flushing properly. Went I brought it to the attention of the front desk I was handed a plunger! Other than that the stay was ok. Bed was comfortable and breakfast choice was decent.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family