“No sleep for the weary”

Days Inn & Suites - Savannah North I-95
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Reviewed April 16, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Suites - Savannah North I-95

Reviewed April 12, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Decided to stay here for the first time due to price. Inexpensive hotels most of the time give me worries that I let my billfold decide where to stay. This Hotel was a pleasant surprise from the time that I called from the Interstate to reserve a couple of rooms. We were greeted when we came in and check-in was quick. Rooms were clean, quite, and comfortable. Free breakfast was adequate but coffee was not very good. I can guaranteed that we will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 10, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed here on our travels back up the I95. We found the room to fit our needs perfectly- clean room, decent bed, friendly staff, and right off the 95. Basically a nice place to lay our heads before resuming our travels the next day.
Breakfast was about what you'd expect- pastries, some fruit, yogurt, cereal and with a waffle maker and a small hot area with sausage, biscuits and gravy- which bumps it up a notch for me.
There is a restaurant right next to the hotel, called the Sweet Tea Grille- highly recommend it if you are looking for dinner. It was a very pleasant surprise!
I recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a place right off the 95 for the night. We did pre-book our room, by the way, and boy am I glad we did- the 95 was a mess that day and cars were backed up from Florida to the Carolinas. I overhead some ladies at the restaurant complaining that they couldn't find an open hotel room anywhere along the interstate. So lesson is: pre-book your room!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family