“Inexpensive doesn't always mean cheap!”

Days Inn & Suites - Savannah North I-95
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Decided to stay here for the first time due to price. Inexpensive hotels most of the time give me worries that I let my billfold decide where to stay. This Hotel was a pleasant surprise from the time that I called from the Interstate to reserve a couple of rooms. We were greeted when we came in and check-in was quick. Rooms were clean, quite, and comfortable. Free breakfast was adequate but coffee was not very good. I can guaranteed that we will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013

Reviewed April 10, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed here on our travels back up the I95. We found the room to fit our needs perfectly- clean room, decent bed, friendly staff, and right off the 95. Basically a nice place to lay our heads before resuming our travels the next day.
Breakfast was about what you'd expect- pastries, some fruit, yogurt, cereal and with a waffle maker and a small hot area with sausage, biscuits and gravy- which bumps it up a notch for me.
There is a restaurant right next to the hotel, called the Sweet Tea Grille- highly recommend it if you are looking for dinner. It was a very pleasant surprise!
I recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a place right off the 95 for the night. We did pre-book our room, by the way, and boy am I glad we did- the 95 was a mess that day and cars were backed up from Florida to the Carolinas. I overhead some ladies at the restaurant complaining that they couldn't find an open hotel room anywhere along the interstate. So lesson is: pre-book your room!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

After 2 nights in a less-than-great Days Inn in So. Carolina we were worried about the wisdom of booking several more for our vacation travel. Much to our surprise, this location was everything the last one was not. From the moment we checked in with a pleasant young lady named Keyta, everything was great. Our room was easily accessible, clean and roomy. A good restaurant was conveniently located next door. The best surprise was the free breakfast, Hot food featuring biscuits and sausage gravy in a clean, pleasant setting. Definitely on our list of motels to return to in the future.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Comfort Suites
#3 of 12 in Port Wentworth
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Savannah I-95 North
Hampton Inn Savannah -  I-95 North
Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 Nor...
#1 of 12 in Port Wentworth
Best Western Plus North Savannah
Best Western Plus North Savannah
#4 of 12 in Port Wentworth
Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah
Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah
#8 of 12 in Port Wentworth
Best Western Plus Hardeeville Inn & Suites

Been to Days Inn & Suites - Savannah North I-95? Share your experiences!