“Great room ,excellant breakfast and customer service was outstanding” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn & Suites - Savannah North I-95

Days Inn & Suites - Savannah North I-95
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Port Wentworth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Rex, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

When you walk into the lobby I knew it was going to be positive. Staff was kind and professional. The hotel is CLEAN and comfortable. It exceeeded my expectations. Will stay again on my next drive thru.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Neal at the front desk was great at welcoming us and gave us a nice King suite without my asking. The room was nice and clean and comfortable. All the bases were covered great job. I not sure what Neal job title is but what a nice desk host.

• Stayed September 2012
Wilmington, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

Our room was nice but had a very distinct odor. The bed was hard and creaky. The AC rattled the whole night and the breakfast was minimal to say the least. We got this room off of hotwire so the price was good but I wouldn't choose to stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mandr1111
Camden, SC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

We stayed at this hotel in July of this year, primarily because there is no longer a decent hotel in nearby Rincon where we were visiting relatives. The price was right, the room was clean, the staff was helpful and friendly, and the internet connnection was fast. Our only complaint is about the breakfast. Cereal was the only healthy option, and the orange juice was too watery to drink.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Cologne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

We first stopped at the then brand-new Days Inn and Suites by chance back in fall 2007 since it was close to Savannah and even closer to my relatives. We were both surprised by the quality of the rooms with inside access, tasteful furnishings, extremely comfortable large beds and sofas, free fast internet connections both wifi and cable, and a better-than-average Days Inn breakfast with fresh fruit, all in all very different from and of much higher quality than the many other Days Inns we’d stayed at on our East Coast tour. And at a price less than half of that charged in downtown Savannah, a fifteen-minute drive away.

We’ve now stayed there at least once a year (six times) to revisit our beloved Savannah and see relatives. We’ve gotten to know the nice family who runs the hotel and welcomes us with a friendly “glad you’re back” smile. To be honest, I’d expected some wear and tear over the years, but it’s wonderfully obvious that a lot of attention is paid to the upkeep – the carpeting in the corridors is like new, no scuffing on the walls, the sofa in “our” suite (the rooms are very large with refrigerators and microwaves) looks and feels as it did five years ago, our bed is just as comfortable this year as last, the lobby gleams as always.

While the typical surroundings at interstate intersections – chain motels, fast-food drive-ins, gas stations, convenience stores – are not where you’d expect to feel at home, we’ve come to see this Days Inn as our “home away from home” and are already looking forward to returning next year.

Room Tip: due to the excellent insulation you don't hear traffic on either side of the buiding, if you wan...