Days Inn & Suites - Savannah North I-95
$68
$81
$70
TripAdvisor
Inn at Mulberry Grove(Port Wentworth)
$53
Savannah Inn(Port Wentworth)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssausagewafflesroom was cleanbiscuitsgas stationoutdoor poolconvenient locationfree breakfastdowntown savannahstaff was friendlyan overnight staywaffle makeroff the highwayupon checkking roomfelt safeparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

This is a great value motel. Good size clean room. Comfortable bed. So so breakfast. Ample parking. Wendy's across small lot.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank KDreviews
daysinnpw, Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Savannah North I-95, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2012

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Again, thank you for completing a review of our property.

Days Inn & Suites
Port Wentworth GA

Reviewed April 4, 2012

This was the nicest Days Inn I've ever used. I tried it due to the Trip Advisor ratings and they were right. The only thing lacking was an updated TV.
The breakfast was good.
One note the turn in to the hotel was so close to the exit ramp I was past the turn before I heard it. Going South the turn into the hotel is just about 100 feet past the ramp meeting the road.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank dwb110
daysinnpw, Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Savannah North I-95, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

Thank you very much for your positive review about our property. We are actually planning on upgrading the TV's in the next 4 months so we hope you will stop by and watch the new TV while spending an enjoyable evening with us.

Neal Patel

Reviewed April 3, 2012

My husband and I were on our way back from Hilton Head and decided to stay the night in Savannah. We couldn't get what we wanted in the Historic District of Savannah, but opted to stay somewhere else in the city in a 3 star hotel. We usually do a 4 star but the prices weren't all that competitive, so we took a chance and we ended up with a Days Inn. At first we were furious and immediately contacted the travel deals customer service demanding we get our money back because Days Inn was no where close to a 3 star based on the hotels mentioned. We ended up looking at the pictures and saw the high reviews on Trip Advisor from similar guests who are used to a higher brand of hotels. To our surprise the rooms were clean, fairly new looking, modern and in a well lit area about 10 minutes from the riverfront in Savannah, GA. We will probably stick to staying at 4 star hotels going forward, but this was much better than expected considering.
They also earned high marks with me because I unknowingly left my jewelry pouch in the room and after we checked out the hotel called to ask if I left my jewelry and described the pieces inside. They could have been very dishonest and kept it, so kudos to them for that.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

WOW! Thank you so very much for the wonderful review. All of our employees really enjoyed reading your awesome compliments. We work very hard at maintaining our property so our guests have a great stay and more importantly come back time and time again. We certainly hope you will give us another try when passing through the area. The welcome mat is always out for you. Thanks again and Happy Traveling.

Neal Patel

Reviewed March 29, 2012

We stayed here based on the good Trip Advisor reviews. No let-down there for the room. It was clean, spacious and nicely decorated. The bed was a bit hard, but not so much that we didn't get a good night's sleep. Wi-Fi was high quality. What kept this hotel from getting 4 stars was the breakfast experience. Unlike the room, itself, which was excellent, the selection and quality of the breakfast was on par with a budget hotel. The other negative was the "news" channel on the TV - we were subjected to the openly partisan Fox channel, rather than a local, or non-partisan legitimate news station such as CNN or Headline News.

Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank CtKnitter
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Located off I-95 exit 109. Surrounded by many small stores and restaurants all within 5 miles. A few fast foods and gas stores located within walking distance. Spacious, colorful rooms. Three floors all internal access with all outside doors requiring a key entry. Small areas of stains on carpet but not all over. Two queen beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was sufficient with sausage, waffles, breads, fruit, and cereals. Great in-room internet and cable. Great lighting in room. No bugs seen anywhere but outside. Small fitness and business center. Plenty of parking. Friendly staff. Quick access to Garden City, Pooler, and downtown with no traffic issues.

Room Tip: any floor should be good; no issues with elevator
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo