$85 with a cot. I paid double that recently on the I95 for about the same accommodations. Close to the highway, but not close enough to hear it. Clean, newly renovated, pool didn't reek of chlorine. Hot breakfast was good. Hard working and friendly staff. Really felt like we got a deal. My only concern, ask for a room on the ground floor. The windows can open and there's no screen, that would be lethal at the third floor, luckily I found that out and hid it from my kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites, I-95 North (Port Wentworth) welcomes you to a smooth check-in in our cozy lobby and comfortable rooms. Complimentary hot breakfast served daily to start your mornings right. Our heated indoor pool and hot tubs are just some of the added amenities we have to offer. Let our staff make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Savannah I-95 North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Savannah i-95 North Hotel Port Wentworth
- Country Inn And Suites Savannah i-95 North
- Country Inn Port Wentworth
- Port Wentworth Country Inn