“just fast food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“just fast food”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Nice looking restaurant but it is just fast food. The sign said Real chicken but it was only chicken strips. Kind of disappointed. I thought it would be something better.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Rich T

Estero, Florida
“Never tried before.”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I thought it was a chicken restaurant but it was fast food. I liked it better than Chick Fil A but I won't return to either one. It's just OK, Zaxbys offers more options, TX Toast etc

Visited October 2012
Ohio
“Tired of hamburgers, try this place for a change.”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My wife and I was on our way to Florida and stopped in Port wentworth to spend the night. We stayed at Wingate By Wyndham and found on the desk in our room some coupons for a place called Zaxby's. We had never ate at a Zaxby's before so we thought we would try it out. Chicken was the menu and I'll have to say, wasn't bad. Would I eat at a Zaxby's again. Sure! It's different for a change and I like change. I would recommend it .I'm sure the kid's would like it also.

• Visited July 2012
Jonesboro
“Good Chicken..Relatively fast”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My son and I decided to eat here when we were in town for the Tall Ships. The food was vey good and a decent price for the amount of food. Counter personal could have been a little friendlier though.

• Visited July 2012
Port Wentworth, Georgia
“Earn the title Manager”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

This being the second time our order was messed up for pick-up. I called the manager Troy.
He asked me what did I order, I told him the 3 orders I had on the ticket and paid for. He said sir that was only 2 orders, (must have been the one bagging my order) after I gave him the order number, he said Oh, we did miss one, come on back up and get it. Went back up to get it, noone at the counter to help, (I guess shift change). When we said who we where the girl that messed up the order said oh that was you! Handed us the box with cold food in it. I tried calling back up there to tell them this and all the sudden there is no manager working. Also gonna send a letter to a Sophie. I also own a business in this town

• Visited September 2012