“so horrible, it's beyond words....”

Motel 6 Savannah Airport - Pooler
Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Pooler
Cedar Falls, Iowa
“so horrible, it's beyond words....”
Reviewed March 23, 2008

Just returned last week after staying at this hotel for one night during St. Patrick's day.. I have been traveling for my job for the last 12 years and this is the worst hotel that I have stayed at. Walking to my room, someone had a cat in their room and someone was cooking supper in an electric fry pan..so there are people living there. When I got to the room, I was scared to touch anything. The walls were dirty, the carpet was so bad I was scared to take off my shoes and the bathroom...well...I don't want to discuss the bathroom. I am not a picky person but I would never stay at this hotel and I would suggest you do the same...there are other nice hotels right on the same road for the same price.

• Stayed March 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
2 Thank jjf87001

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Travelers also viewed these Pooler hotels
Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pooler/Savannah
Ramada Pooler/savannah
Ramada Pooler/savannah
#10 of 13 in Pooler
Best Western Plus Savannah Airport Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Airport - Pooler
Quality Inn Pooler - Savannah I-95

Been to Motel 6 Savannah Airport - Pooler? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Savannah Airport - Pooler

Property: Motel 6 Savannah Airport - Pooler
Address: 1016 East U.S. Hwy 80, Pooler, GA 31322 (Formerly Ramada Limited - Savannah Airport)
Location: United States > Georgia > Georgia Coast > Pooler
Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Pooler
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Savannah Airport - Pooler 2*
Motel 6 Savannah Airport - Pooler is conveniently located near shopping and dining. Visit Southbridge Golf Club, Savannah History Museum and City Market. Enjoy free WiFi in all guest rooms and microfridge units in select rooms. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Motel-6, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel 6 Savannah Airport - Pooler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited - Savannah Airport Hotel Pooler