“Good value”

Ramada Pooler/savannah
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Pooler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Pooler
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Great place to stay!!!! Staff was excellant and accomandating. Room was excellant and clean. Will return again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

fdramadapooler, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Pooler/savannah, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Thank you we look forward to seeing you again!
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

My family stayed here from Tuesday June 2 through Monday June 9. The hotel is nice. Seemed clean and friendly. The room smelled nice and looked clean, except a hair tie in the tub drain. Not that big of a deal to me. Breakfast was good and my kids loved the waffle maker. My main issue was our room was not cleaned until Saturday, and that was only because I called the front desk to ask why. We constantly had to go get fresh towels from the front. And even when they came to clean it Saturday, they only made the beds. They didn't even change the sheets. There were used wash cloths in the tub that weren't taken. Sunday I left a note to have the sheets changed too, and they were. We had a nice stay overall and would stay again, but I'd make sure housekeeping did their jobs...

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Pamela K
We appreciate you staying staying with us and for your comments. We are working on improving our housekeeping so that we can accomadate our guest on a higher level. Thanks and come again!
Pooler
Reviewed May 31, 2014

The hotel was excellent and the price was even better. I would certainly recommend this hotel as I already have.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

fdramadapooler, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Pooler/savannah, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you.
Haarlem, The Netherlands
Reviewed May 28, 2014

it kind a was a mess. most parts of the hotel were accessible, but every where was debris and rubish.
the pool was 'closed', but open for the public, but not totally filled with water.
the washer only could handle like 2 shirts at the same time
the ac only knew 2 temps: desert and freezer.
I won't be back!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
fdramadapooler, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Pooler/savannah, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
We are sorry that you did not enjoy your time with us. We are working toward making our hotel the best. We hope you will give our hotel another chance in the future. Thank you for your business.
Reviewed May 27, 2014

when you first pull in the hotel looks great the lobby looks even better.then they give you a card keys and tell you to go around back.when you get to the back you see two overflowing dumpsters and mattresses TVs chairs scattered all through the sidewalks parking lot the cards will not open the outer doors you get to the room you have to go back to the front desk to get your cards reactivated finally you get into the room and theres mold on the sheets filthy bathtub filthy toilet floors look like they haven't vacuumed in weeks I asked for extra towels and the housekeeping staff tell me I had to go get them myself the staff was very impersonal and acted like they didn't even wanna be there the outside doors are being held open by old furniture the only area is clean and the whole place where the pool and the lobby there were trash bag full of trash by the ice machine in the hallways for me personally I think they need to shut it down until it's completed and I've got all the pictures to prove it

• Stayed May 2014
I want to apologize for what you experienced. When you came we were in the midst doing a remodel to the whole hotel at once. We are now 85% finished and I would advise you to come back and give us another chance to change your mind about Ramada Pooler/Savannah. Thank you for staying with us!