“Kimberly C”

Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Pooler
Pooler, Georgia
“Kimberly C”
Reviewed December 25, 2011

I would not recomend,my extended stay was a nightmare. After talking with locals that knows this hotel, they have a good side and a bad side. They put me on the bad side, I was kept away all night with girls going in an out of the room next to me, yelling, drinking loud music bad order that made my nose burn. I had informed the desk clerk and the manager, they did not seem all that concered.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Kimberly C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Brooklet, Georgia, United States
Reviewed November 24, 2011

i been staying at this hotel for about two weeks i have found the staff very friendly and helpful rooms are clean i have really enjoyed my stay

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Newberry, South Carolina
Reviewed November 22, 2011

We returned to this hotel since we were pleased with our first visit. We saw several upgrades since our last visit. The hotel seems to become better and better with each visit. Connie, was very helpful and takes alot of pride in her job. Staff was friendly and the pasta was great at Lucky's. Breakfast was great and Miss June is a gem!! We will return.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Pooler, Georgia
Reviewed October 2, 2011

I would like to comment on the changes in the atmosphere at the hotel. Cleanliness of the rooms, halls, bathrooms, etc. have improved tremendously! The new staff is so friendly, helpful, and they will go above and beyond to see that we have comfortable stay. I would like to say also that every since Mrs. Connie Smith has been over the housekeeping, we have had no issues with our requests being handled in a professional manner. If there are any issues, she is prompt to have them seen to and solved. I am thouroughly enjoying my stay at this hotel and hope to see more of these changes!

Mr. Daniel Cowart

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed September 16, 2011

I did not stay in the hotel, but did use it for a conference. It was disgusting. They had roaches on the carpet and the meeting room smelled terrible. They do offer cheap rates, but there is a reason for that. I would suggest going somewhere else.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank tblovinlife08
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Outside was nice, but beware! our first rooms door wouldnt lock, and the lights were not working. our second room was musty, but we only stayed 1 night thank god. recomended by georgia welcome center, the guy must get kickbacks. stay away from Pooler Georgia!

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank Oldmagoo
Tryon, North Carolina
Reviewed August 4, 2011

I returned for a 3 night stay. Rooms were clean. Service was good. I did not eat in the Bar.
It seems like the Bar is popular with the locals and guest. A lot of people were having a good time.
Beer prices for premium beer were not expensive. Pool was nice and clean. The exercise room was good.
This is clearly a hotel that has turned the corner and is dedicated to customer service.
The very few issues I found are simply things that continued upgrades will resolve. Carpets in the hallway are showing a little wear(rooms are fine). A little touch up paint on the hallway trim, stairs could use a new paint job. I am being picky.
However, the price is right, the rooms are nice, the pool is clean, the staff is helpful. They also seem to have plenty of meeting space. Also, Breakfast was just fine.
I stayed at this hotel when it was new and an upgraded Quality Inn. It is not a new hotel.
However, it is nice and clean. The Hotel is pet friendly and I did see a pit bull. 10 weeks old. A little girl carried it with her everywhere. Very cute.
I have no idea why this place gets good reviews and HORRID reviews. I would guess that other hotels in the area are posting reviews. It is a nice, clean, reasonable hotel.
I had a very nice stay and will return.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family