“We enjoyed the stay very much”

Ramada Pooler/savannah
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Pooler
Reviewed April 3, 2011

We enjoyed our weekend visit very much. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were very clean. We also had dinner in Lucky's Tavern at the hotel. The food was good and again, a friendly staff. This is a hidden gem off I 95 !

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 2, 2011

Ive been staying here since about Ausgust and the rooms are great the front desk clerks are awesome they help you as soon as you need something if they dont have it they will go and get it for you the managers are also very helpful all around it is a great place to stay I would recommened this to everyone who comes to town

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2011

The staff was pleasant, and the location is close to the airport, but there were crumbs and pieces of food on the comforter and even some on the sheets. Probably from previous visitors who decided to eat breakfast in bed, but it was still gross. It was obvious the staff hadn't cleaned the room before my stay. I would probably only recommend this hotel to someone who was on a budget and absolutely needed a place to stay. It's a decent, cheap hotel if you're not a germaphobe.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Nikki0417
Reviewed March 16, 2011

The room was clean and nice staffs. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2011

I paid for a non-smoking room. The couple next door chain-smoked, argued, and played TV loudly until 5:30 am every morning. I am allergic to cigarette smoke and became very sick and could not sleep. I lost a 50,000 a year job because I looked and smelled like hell. All my clothes reeked of cigarette smoke. The manager threw me out in the street with police escort for complaining about the smoke. I developed a smoker's cough, inflamed tonsils and headaches, and the fatigue from not being able to sleep made it worse. I have a lung condition and second-hand smoke is dangerous for me. There is absolutely no reason for the way I got treated. I think I was targeted for being a single female and alone. The male manager and his male buddies who live there full time ganged up on me for being a "noisy woman" and I was not even regarded as a paying customer but as "that woman"

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank kauaigirl50
Reviewed March 14, 2011

I had a surprise 50th birthday party for my sister. I rented a huge banquet room from the Savannah Conference Hotel. Tables and a dance floor were set up as well as linen table clothes provided. The food was catered by the hotel and we had a bar set up in the banquet room The general mgr Mrs. Rosalee King extended a discount on the rooms . If I ever give another party or reunion I would use only this hotel . Everyone was so kind and helpful.

Patti Saxon
Statesbor, Georgia

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed March 10, 2011

I was greeted by the new General Manager. She has made a number of changes. Staff was friendly and helpful. Clean. Good Value, easy access to Savannah.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple