“Very nice surprise.”

Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Pooler
Miami, Florida
“Very nice surprise.”
Reviewed June 27, 2010

I booked this hotel online because of the reviews I read on tripadvisor and I'm glad I did. It is perfectly situated right off I-95 and the rooms are completely updated. Everything was very new, the bathroom was nice and clean, and there was free wifi in all the rooms. Also, there was a mini refrigerator and microwave in the room. There is an indoor pool that seemed cleaned, and there is a VERY small gym; basically one treadmill and one stationary bike. All in all, great stay.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank JenV9121

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Raleigh, NC
Reviewed May 30, 2010

We usually stay within the Marriott or Hilton family of hotels, but after reading reviews of the Sleep Inn, decided to give it a try. What an incredible bargain! The room is similar to that of a Courtyard or Hampton, but at about half the price. It's also very quiet, I heard zero road noise. The breakfast is extremely limited. However, with what you save, go have breakfast at Cracker Barrel, across the highway, and still come out way ahead!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
North Carolina
Reviewed April 26, 2010

The Sleep Inn is just of I-95, with an easy ride into historic downtown Savannah. Our room was clean and spacious with a flat screen tv.. We had a desk with an office chair as well as another chair with an ottoman.
The continental breakfast is basic, waffles, bagels, cereal, etc.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Roanoke, VA
Reviewed April 18, 2010

Pluses - very convenient from I-95, flat screen TV with Versus channel (so we could watch hockey playoff games), very pretty granite topped bathroom vanity, microwave and fridge, wi-fi, comfortable bed, spacious room, good hot shower with shower head high enough to accommodate my 5'9" frame

Minuses - shabby carpet in hallways that needs to be replaced, cheesy coffee maker where they give you a pouch that brews one cup at a time, only it's so strong it could walk off the table. Fortunately I had my travel mug and was able to brew 2 cups with the same pouch and add them together in my travel mug. Very disappointed with the breakfast selections. No bananas, only 3 apples. The only thing I found to eat that works with my diet was a hard cooked egg and orange juice. The only other selections were fat-laden waffles and muffins, breads made with processed white flour, sugared cerals and 2% milk (no skim).

Still, for the price I'd stay there again, as I feel the pluses outweigh the minuses

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
ohio
Reviewed August 30, 2009

This hotel was a breath of fresh air, literally!!!!!
After having to leave a hotel down the street, because it was repulsive, we checked in at Sleep Inn.
This Sleep Inn is Awesome !!!!!!The staff was extremely accommodating...This place was very clean, modern, bedding was nice, bathrooms great, decor A+... I hope they keep this up, and don't allow it to go downhill due to the amazingly low price...
We were very impressed with this hotel. no complaints, only praise !!!!!!!!!!
They did a good job with breakfast also (waffles,muffins,danish, toast, and juice/coffee).
Overall you won't go wrong staying at Sleep Inn in Pooler,Ga

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank swimmom3
Fla
Reviewed July 12, 2009

The price wascertainly right and the hotel was clean and comfortable. This place is getting popular so they could use a larger breakfast area. We would certainly stay here again. Also they have a washer and drier on the second floor for guests. The ladies at the front desk could not have been nicer. We had the sixty plus rate and we paid around $51.00. Can't beat that !!

Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank almondcookies
Minneapolis
Reviewed July 5, 2009

This is an update to an earlier entry - at the time I gave the Pooler Inn a 5 rating. However, due to a double charge, I have to change that rating to a 2 (I got my money back or it would be a 1 rating.)
I spent two nights at the Pooler Inn in April and paid for my room through Hotels.com, at a cost of roughly $120. In May I noticed a second charge on my visa statement this time from the Pooler Inn directly and for just one night at $80. When I called the hotel, the manager acknowledged the error but said Hotels.com would have to charge back my visa. It took another 6 weeks to get the error corrected, but I did in fact get my money back. I sincerely hope this was an error and not an attempt to double charge, but quite frankly I'm not sure. Beware.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled solo