“Friendly AND Comfortable”

Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Pooler
Bushnell, Florida
“Friendly AND Comfortable”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Well to start with, who wants to be away from home for New Year's Eve?!?! At least working anyway.. my Fiance had to work tho. (Inventory time) So we decided to stay at Holiday Inn in Pooler. He has stayed there once before but has been a while.
We got a King suite and really enjoyed our stay. The staff was friendly and even offered the complimentary shuttle van to take me shopping while he worked.
They have an on site restaurant that was no expensive and had good food! They even have a lounge for those who wanted a night cap. The exercise room was really nice too. I felt almost like being around family! Friendliest front desk and Manager!
Keep up the good work Holiday Inn! WE WILL BE BACK

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Karen R
rhmoney62, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Savannah-Pooler, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Good morning acjbliss

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your recent stay. I’m excited to see that you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable and my staff was friendly and helpful during your visit.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts and I trust you will stay with us again on your next visit to Savannah.

Randy Money

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Annapolis, Maryland
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I stayed with my family at this hotel, and it was really clean. It is close to the airport, but I didn't hear anything. The breakfast is not include it, but it is definitely worth it. The service was great and the food was delicious. I will recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Shanick07
Good morning Shanick07

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your stay in December. It is good to know that you found the hotel to be clean, our staff friendly and the food in our restaurant delicious.

Guilford, Connecticut
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We were traveling down South from up North and had to find a hotel to stay overnight and that would accept dogs. To my surprise, this hotel accepted dogs and I was so happy. The price was right (though I would have liked $0 pet fee) and it was so enjoyable. We got in late, so the only choice we had was a King Suite which was fine. The room was so clean and perfect! The hotel itself was clean, even the hallways smelled clean, and it had a very convenient bar/restaurant for us to grab something to eat considering we were on the road all day. The bar/restaurant had great food and great service. Will definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Unhappy413
rhmoney62, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Savannah-Pooler, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Good Day Unhappy413,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Savannah/Pooler. I’m glad to see that you were happy with your stay with us and that you found your room to be clean and comfortable and that you enjoyed your meal in our restaurant.

Again thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and I trust we will see you again on your next visit to Savannah.

Palmetto, Florida
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Traffic was horrible on 95 so we stopped at this hotel for the night. Big rooms, nicer than Comfort Suites I thought, onsite bar which I didn't use but I like. Very friendly staff. Disappointed that breakfast wasn't free like most hotels today.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ken D
Good Day Ken D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Savannah/Pooler. I guess have mixed emotion about the horrible traffic on 95, because without traffic you would have stayed elsewhere and would not have stayed with us. I am glad to see that you like our rooms and that my staff was very friendly and took good care of you.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We were traveling in from Ohio, and the weather was awful and we were extremely exhausted. So, we decided to stop in at the HI and Suites. From the very beginning the staff was very enthusiastic as soon as we walked through thie door! The desk clerk stated that the hotel was recently renovated and I well well impressed with what I saw! The color were vibrant and fun, after the drive we needed an uplift! Although the breakfast was not complimenty, IT WAS DELICIOUS!! Well worth the price! GREAT SERVICE! GREAT STAFF! GREAT STAY!

Room Tip: I would suddgest a suite because they are spacious and extremely comfortable.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Lamone R
Good Morning Lamone R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Savannah/Pooler. It is good to know that my desk staff greeted you with an enthusiastic welcome as you walked through our doors and that you like our newly renovated hotel with our vibrant and fun colors.

Madison, Georgia
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Came to Savannah with a team of 35 for a high school wrestling tournament, and received the best treatment we have had in years. Group coordinator was very accessible and quick to respond to all requests and inquiries. Staff was very friendly and professional.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank JRob0022
Good Morning JRob0022,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Savannah/Pooler. I’m excited to see that the my team took great care of your high school wrestling team and that we were able respond to your requests and inquires in a speedy fashion.

Again, thank you for your feedback and I trust you will stay with us again on your next visit to Savannah.

Winter Haven, Florida
Reviewed December 31, 2013

...We have stayed at several of the newer concept Holiday Inns lately and have been very satisfied so were looking forward to our stay. Previously we have traveled this area on Christmas Day and stayed at the Cambria Suites...(no longer Cambria?) but had bad experience when we thought thier restaurant was open on Christmas Day and it was closed and we were not prepared an my husband is diabetic and needed to eat... so we called ahead to this HI and were told their restaurant was open from 5-10... found it to be mainly a bar with a very limited menu.
To begin our stay the porter was a turn off who obviously was pushing for tips. We travel extensively and are well organized and prepared for overnight stops with our computer cases being wheeled ...but he comes to our car with a luggage rack and insinuated we wouldn't know how to get to our room....? What? it isn't that big a place. Since it was Christmas we let him take our luggage...
...Nice renovation but wonder how long it will be maintained with the present management?? When we made reservations on line there was an extra charge and we could get a hot breakfast.... That evening we noticed a table set up with breakfast type baked goods, muffins, etc. ... When we got to the breakfast area we were told there was no hot breakfast that day... and were given a refund...but again... we were expecting a hot breakfast like we have had at some other HI hotels in other parts of the country. ...thought we would try the Continental Breakfast but the baked goods were dry and not fit for eating and coffee pot was empty. Desk clerk removed it and it wasn't put back... Really no place to sit and eat as all lights were out in Restaurant area...
Being Rewards Member we feel we should get a good location... but... not here. We were put above the entry on the 2nd floor looking out at the entry cover and so no view out at all... Blocked... Would have complained if we were staying longer.
We stay in hotels between 200 and 300 nights a year so we aren't inexperienced travelers and know what to expect... and we do know we don't plan to return here... there are too many other good places to stay in this area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank JLSW38
rhmoney62, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Savannah-Pooler, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
JLSW38

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent experience at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Savannah/Pooler. I am very sorry to read that we failed to meet you needs in so many areas. Please accept my sincerest apologies for each of our short comings and you can be assured that I will address you concerns with my team so others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, I appreciate your feedback and I hope that you will give us another opportunity to earn your business in the future.

Randy Money
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pooler
La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Airport - Pooler
Best Western Plus Savannah Airport Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pooler/Savannah
Wingate by Wyndham Savannah Airport

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Savannah-Pooler? Share your experiences!