Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Savannah-Pooler
Red Roof
$70
$174
$134
All reviewsvan driverhotel restaurantfront deskspecial thanksroom servicebreakfast buffetrecommend this hotelthe entire staffclean hotelminute drivenice staynext morningking suitethe entire hotelsavannah areaclose to the airportdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Great hotel stay. We checked in late and were thrilled with the convenient off highway location. Hotel was clean, service was good, easy check in and out. Beds and linens were comfortable as usual!! Great commuter stay.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank eppoh4
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Nice, clean. Stayed here on our way to florida. Good sleep with 2 kids and our little dog. Smaller pool but wasn't really looking for that. Close to historic Savannah, right off freeway without the noise. Suites are worth the upgrade for a little more room when traveling with four.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
rhmoney62, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Savannah-Pooler, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Good Afternoon PattyJStMichael,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your stay at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Savannah/Pooler. I appreciate your feedback regarding the cleanliness of the hotel and that our location was convenient to the interstate as well as downtown.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts and I hope you come back to visit us again soon.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Stopped at the location for a quick overnight stay. Check in was fast and friendly. Room was very clean and beds slept comfortably. (carpeting could stand to be either cleaned or replaced do to some stains). Servers in the bar and restaurant were very friendly. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Good Afternoon Destindreamn,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your stay at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Savannah/Pooler. I’m happy to know that your check-in was fast, the restaurant server was friendly and your bed was comfortable.

I agree that our guest room carpet needs to go and I’m excited to inform you that we are replacing all carpets in the hotel starting late August. I will post pictures as we update the hotel.

Again, thank you for sharing and hurry on back to Savannah.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My son and I are traveling to Virginia from Florida and decided to stop here for the night. Very nice, modern, and clean hotel. As I write this I am lying on the comfortable bed and utilizing the free wireless Internet.

Pros:

Clean, modern, spacious rooms, great AC in the room. In-room coffee, microwave, refrigerator. Nice weight/exercise room.

Cons:

Desk clerk was overwhelmed with customers and phone calls while we were checking in. I resisted the urge to answer the phone for her!

Breakfast not included with the room.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Good Afternoon JudieAnne,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your stay. I’m glad to know that our beds are comfortable and the internet was to your liking. I'm disappointed to learn that my desk staff was overwhelmed due to the number of folks checking in and the phone ringing.

Again, I appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to savannah.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

travelling back from Miami decided to spend one night in Savannah. The hotel is clean. The staff were just doing there job. The beds however were a little bit uncomfortable. Would only recommend this hotel, if you are travelling and need somewhere to rest your head for the night.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gladys G
rhmoney62, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Savannah-Pooler, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Good afternoon G50G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Savannah/Pooler. It is unfortunate that you found the beds to be a little uncomfortable but it good to know that your room was clean and the staff members were all doing their jobs.

Again, thank you for your comments and I hope to see you on your next visit to Savannah.

Randy Money