“FANTASTIC!”
Review of Hardee's

Hardee's
Ranked #53 of 126 Restaurants in Pooler
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Hardee's is supposed to be the same company as the Carl's Jr's we have in Las Vegas, but I can honestly say I've never had food like THIS in Vegas! Everything was hot, fresh, and absolutely MARVELOUS!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

A Late Night Food stop at this Hardees proved to be worth while and well-tasting. The Lady attending was welcoming, good spirited and serviceminded.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

My Sister and I stopped by here on our way to Florida and had their hot dog combo meal. It was great and plenty to eat with 2 hot dogs, fries, beverage and pie. The service was excellent, friendly and fast. The food was very tasty with hot dog, mustard, chili & onions, the way we like them. The fries had wonderful seasoning and the pie was hot and good. Hardee's is very consistent on their food so you can never go wrong eating at one of their locations.