“Great Food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Sneads Ferry, North Carolina
“Great Food”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

It is a steakhouse but I had fish and was very happy with my meal, everyone else had steak and they all thought everything tasted great. Great atmosphere and a very nice restaurant. The service was excellent and the staff was very friendly. I would absolutely go back here again.

Visited June 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Good food and service”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

The food was great quality and service above average. Great for families. The prices are reasonable and the portions are good size.

Visited June 2013
Pooler, Georgia
“Lunch at Logan's”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My husband had to work much of the weekend, so we went to Logan's for a quick lunch. This was our second visit to this restaurant, and the service was friendly as the first. Knowing what to expect, we had no complaints about the food or the service.
There was just one problem. After a party of six left their table, a young man came out to clean up the area. He had no water in which to rinse the cloth he used, and it appeared that the cloth was already dirty. To us, it explained why our table didn't seem very clean.
This is not a high-end restaurant. When that's what I want, I go to Ruth's Chris. This is just a casual, easy on the wallet restaurant. I just hope someone there will read this and get some clean cloths to wash their tables.

• Visited May 2013
Thank Robert N Rebecc... W
“Friendly staff”
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

After a long afternoon in Savannah, we stopped here for dinner. All the staff were so friendly and accommodating. We had a toddler and a 5 year old with us. The staff went out of their way to bring our drinks out right away and asked if they could bring the little ones anything special before our meals arrived. The rolls were plentiful, warm and delicious. The steak was really good. We will return on our next trip.

• Visited May 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not worth your time or money”
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

I live in the pooler area so when a new restaurant comes, I am eager to try it. Well, I have given Logan's 3 tries so far. The first time, the food was horrible. My chicken was dry and bland tasting. The third time really set it off, I ordered a salad and the waitress took my order politely, but then a different person came to tell me I couldn't have my salad because they were out of lettuce. Really? You're out of lettuce? So I ordered something else, but my waitress never mentioned anything about it, which I found weird. My boyfriend ordered a steak, he told the waitress he wanted it rare. It came out VERY well done and chewy.
Needless to say, we won't be returning. I'd much rather go around the corner to cheddars it across the street to mellow mushroom.

• Visited April 2013