“Beer”

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #15 of 128 Restaurants in Pooler
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers was founded in 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia. For 41 years, Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers has been serving up fresh, stone-baked pizzas to order in an eclectic, art-filled, and family-friendly environment. Each Mellow is locally owned and operated and provides a unique feel focused around great customer service and high-quality food. Our menu showcases natural flavors and the freshest of ingredients in a creative menu assortment of pizzas, hoagies, salads, calzones, appetizers and vegetarian and vegan options. Gluten free crust and a kids menu are also available. It's more than just awesome pizza and craft beer; it is a state of mind. Craft food and beverage not enough? Our exclusive apparel line is available for purchase in store and online at the House of Shroom.
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Has a great beer selection for this area. Atmosphere is nice and the service is great. I absolutly love the food.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

My entire group had a fabulous time. Thank you for accommodating our group. Service and food was awesome.

2  Thank MelissaTomei
Reviewed November 25, 2012

My husband and I brought our 2 children ages 7 and 8 to the new Mellow Mushroom near our house in Pooler GA; had a great time! It was really fun for our kids to watch the pizza makers throw the dough! We tried the redskin potato pizza, and also the shitake, WOW!! My husband enjoyed the large beer selection, and I also saw some specialty drinks that look amazing! We can't wait to go back!!

2  Thank Mandy M
Reviewed November 25, 2012

If you have never had Mellow Mushroom's Holy Shiitake pizza, drop everything, get in the car and go to Mellow Mushroom in Pooler!! I am not kidding... This is the best tasting pizza I have ever eaten! To complete this perfect dining experience, I love to build my own salad. The perfect finish? A basil stone sour made by rockin' bartender, Mandy!

3  Thank Barbara F
Reviewed November 25, 2012

When i decided to go to the new mellow mushroom n pooler i was expecting a clone of the down town restaurant i enjoy every now and then, but i was pleasantly surprised to find this mellow was alot bigger, more open, and had a great movie theme. My nephew loved the spiderman that clings to the ceiling and i tried their new bayou blue pizza, it was a crazy combo of shrimp and andouille sausage. I was looking to try something different and my very informative waitress recommended this pizza and now i think im n love!!!!! Definitely goin back next week!

2  Thank linnysmit