“Family Fun!”
Review of Frames n' Games

Frames n' Games
Ranked #12 of 19 things to do in Pooler
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Lots of Family Fun! The prices here are a little high. I suggest if you have 4 or more players bowling just pay for one game- because if you purchase the hourly you are over paying because you normally only get in one game during the hour anyway. Fun game room that you put money on a card and swipe and the tickets earned are put on your card- very good idea!!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Since I live close by I was eager for this facility to open. Imagine my surprise when I realized I could probably drive to Atlanta and bowl there cheaper!!!
The place is really nice, bright, colorful...but you will pay dearly. They have some pretty good specials, though, so if you do some research and go at the right days/times you can have a blast.
best bang for your buck? the blacklit room in the arcade where you fire foam balls at your friends. I think it's $2 for five minutes but it's a blast!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I went here for a date night! They have midnight bowling, an arcade, food and a full bar! Prices are a little steep but we enjoyed ourselves and the staff was really nice so we didn't mind spending the extra cash. (Also I looked online and they have free bowling for kids during the summer. All you do is fill out an information sheet online and your kids can bowl 2 free games every day during the summer!)

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We had fun here, it was a little pricey! I would look for coupons and sign up for children bowl free program for the summer!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Bring the whole family here for bowling, laser tag, games or just hanging out. Teens have to have an adult after about 9 or 9:30 but some still try and go alone. Its a great place for fun family time. Make sure you dont go on a league night, best to call ahead.