“Good Interstate choice”

Best Western Plus Savannah Airport Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Pooler
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed December 16, 2013

A very nice, clean and reasonably-priced property just off I-95 and close enough to Savannah for those wanting to go into town. Very large rooms and comfortable beds. There is a large, indoor pool and Jacuzzi for those seeking relief from interstate driving.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank ebbtide2
Masterkey H, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Savannah Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Happy Holidays,

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Savannah Airport Inn & Suites

Reviewed December 16, 2013

The room and service was beyond exceptional. Getting to the hotel was difficult. There needs to be better signs. Easy access to Savannah. We enjoyed our stay. If we are in the area again we will be staying here. The breakfast is very good. It was a very pleasant stay for sure.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank pamelashead

Dear Valued Guest:

We are glad you enjoyed some of our excellent amenities. We want our guest to have all the comforts of home while staying at our hotel, and a soothing night’s sleep and hot breakfast are just a few ways our team strives to achieve that. Looking forward to serving you again soon :)

Happy Holidays,

Reviewed December 15, 2013

This was a typical Best Western Motel located at I-95 and US80. It is right next to the Eighth Air Force Museum and very near the Savannah Airport. The exterior design and colors reminded me of the Hanseatic-era harbor buildings of Bergen, Norway and Copenhagen, Denmark.

It has 3 floors and we were given a choice, as to which we’d like to stay for our overnight trip towards Florida. We chose the first floor near a side entry door. This is a total non-smoking motel, so that choice is not available.

Maintenance-wise, it appears to be in good shape, but the heavy mirror/closet door in our assigned room had previously pulled away from the wall, but was reattached securely. It was not the best cosmetic repair, but safe.

The included breakfast buffet was fairly typical of motels in this class along Interstate routes, so nothing spectacular, but plentiful.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank WA2world

Dear Valued Guest:

We appreciate knowing the things that please you as well as those areas that need our attention. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to from the Best Western Plus. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced during your overnight stay. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

I would highly recommend this Best Western.The room was spotless,the bed so comfortable,but the staff was A+.The breakfast was very good and had everything you would want.I will certainly stay here again.Thank you for the warm welcome.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Masterkey H, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Savannah Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Best Regards,

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We booked a king bed room but we were given a queen bed room. We showed the reservation confirmation to Front Desk. He refused to check and said to honor the existing system to be shown as queen bed. What is Best Western online booking system different with their individual hotel system? Even though the price is same, the comfortably is not the same. Plus the manner of Front Desk is needed to be re-educated.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Valued Guest:

We appreciate knowing the things that please you as well as those areas that need our attention. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to from the Best Western Plus. I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the performance and behavior of our front desk staff member. As you acknowledged in your response we are looking into this situation. However, this does not excuse the unpleasant variables that resulted in your disappointing stay. I can assure you that steps are being taken to assure this issue does not re-occur.
In the future I do hope you would be willing to give us another chance and let us showcase our property.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Upon checking in we received a less then welcoming reception. The person behind the desk was not very accommodating. We were a little early for check in and after driving 13 hours we thought they may allow us to check into our room. We were wrong. The person at the desk told us we had to leave and come back in an hour. Upon returning after an hour and a half, our room still was not ready. I asked if there was another room available (I didn't have to have a specific room), she said yes and went ahead and checked us in. I am not sure why she didn't offer this option to us in the first place. The hotel is decent. It is an older hotel that appears to have been updated cosmetically. It wasn't the cleanest hotel I've ever stayed in but it worked. Everyday I had to ask for more towels because they only left enough for three people in a room that could accommodate up to six. One thing that surprised me is that with the updates that were made, especially in the bathroom, you would have thought they would have changed out the OLD toilet and toilet tissue holder also. The breakfast was the usual free hotel breakfast. Upon checking out, I explained the issues I had with checking in and the person behind the desk apologized and told me that she would pass the message on to her manager. The manager called me later in the day to offer her sincere apologies. I understand that one person behind a desk should not represent the attitude of the hotel, but it is discouraging. Will I stay here again, probably not. If I do have to stay in this area again, I will choose another hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Masterkey H, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Savannah Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your check in process and the housekeeping service on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with management to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.
Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Savannah.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

KH and GFS were traveling to Florida on 11/13/13 and we were looking for a clean comfortable hotel and what we found was a "hidden gem". The lobby is decorated in a very soothing manner with a glass waterfall. The room was just as spectacular. The bed was extremely comfortable in a spacious room. Breakfast was excellent with plenty to chose from. Everywhere in the hotel we went was spotless. Front staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. I can't wait for the opportunity to stay there again.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room in the hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gloria H

Dear Valued Guest:

Comfort, Quality and Price, have to be three of the most important things when traveling and THANK YOU for noticing we provide them all. It is so great to hear when a guest is happy and enjoyed the stay. We want our guest to have all the comforts of home while staying at our hotel, and a soothing night’s sleep and hot breakfast are just a few ways our team strives to achieve that. I will share your comments with the team and we hope if you are in the area we will visit us again. Thank you for sharing.

Best Regards,
The Team at Best Western Plus Savannah Airport Inn & Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pooler
La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Airport - Pooler
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pooler/Savannah
Quality Inn Pooler - Savannah I-95
Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Savannah-Pooler
Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Savannah Gateway

Been to Best Western Plus Savannah Airport Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!