“Comfortable, quiet place to stay.”

Travelodge Suites Savannah Pooler
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Pooler
Reviewed October 29, 2009

Very easy to get to. The people that work there were very friendly and the rates were great. The mattress was very comfortable and what a nice size room! We will definately stay there again!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank echo69

Reviewed October 29, 2009

We are about to plan our summer vacation for 2010, we remembered how great this hotel was. The location is great, right off interstate, and you can still drive to downtown Savannah. Everything was clean, kids loved the indoor pool, Breakfast was excellent! We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank cindyloubaker1
Reviewed October 15, 2009

We had to be in Savannah on August 14, 2009 at 10:00 a m for personal business and pleasure. We decided to go the day before and find a motel so that we could relax and not be in such a hurry the next day. We picked the Travelodge Suites because it was close to the place we were going that morning and there were plenty of eating places to choose from close by. We were pleasantly surprised at the affordable rates, the friendliness of the staff, and the cleanliness of the building. Once we got settled in, we felt as though we were right at home. We were missing only one thing, our baby, Dee Dee, our 3 lb. chihuahua which we left because we didn't think she could stay in a motel. We are going to be going there often for the next year or so at least monthly and we will feel even more at home next time because the staff told us to bring our baby next time. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area if you are looking for a clean, friendly, affordable place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 98bljohnson
Reviewed September 18, 2009

i loved my stay every one there is super nice and the rooms are great they are big and very comfy
the coffee in the morning is just the right thing to get you rollin on your day.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank daddy63WhiteHouseTn
Reviewed September 15, 2009

I stayed at the hotel three separate weeks including a weekend. The service was great from the housekeeping, they always made sure I had everything I needed. My room was big for the price that I paid. My daughter and I played in the pool, the breakfast was great. I will definitely be staying there again whenever I go back to Savannah.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank babyc_527
Reviewed September 9, 2009

I am a business traveler and stay in the $50 range in hotels and this travelodge takes pride in their location. Great breakfast that included waffles and eggs. Very accomodating host and employees were cordial. Clean room, clean hotel, good food, great rate. The only negative thing I saw was my remote control was taped together due to a missing back piece. Kind of tacky but no big deal.

Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 3, 2009

I've been staying at this Travelodge for the last six years. The staff made my stay most enjoyable and went out of there way to do so. Janet at the front desk was the best, and always greeted me with a smile. The room was very clean, including the bathroom. Also the hallways and the grounds outside was most colorfull.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo