We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Nearby Hotels
Reviews (865)
Filter reviews
865 results
Traveler rating
232
224
182
127
100
Traveler type
Time of year
LanguageAll languages
More languages
232
224
182
127
100
Show reviews that mention
All reviewsroom was cleanindoor poolenjoyed my staystaff was friendlysausagewaffle makerbiscuitscracker barrelsavannah areaconvenient locationfree breakfastwould stay againmicrowaveratesinterstateclerkexit
Filter
Updating list...
841 - 846 of 865 reviews
Reviewed November 21, 2008

The only redeeming factor of this hotel was the male desk clerk who was most helpful. Our microwave didn't work, huge mark(?) on headboard, sheets and blankets old and worn, not enough lighting in room, tub dirty, tiles cracked, vent noisy , scuff marks on walls,and carpets were dirty and dusty. Breakfast bar was filthy-donut case had all kinds of hand/finger prints on it, trash bin had dried milk over front of it and breakfast was dismal to say the least.
No handicap parking. Room was dirty and dusty as well as the lobby and the computer screen had fingerprints all over the screen. Housekeeping staff must do the minimum required, if even that. I would never stay at this place again.
Management needs to takke a GOOD look at the lobby and the rooms to see what the staff ISN'T doing!

Stayed: November 2008
1  Thank consumer39
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Reviewed October 25, 2008

We stay in many value hotels on long drives. We booked here through our Wyndham Rewards on the way to Disney. We booked a non smoking suite.

Upon arrival at around 10 pm we checked in quickly. The entire hotel was filled with cigarette smoke and dirty. When we got to our room, which had a no smoking sign on the door it was filled with the stench of cigarette smoke and had ashtrays on every table.

My husband went downstairs to ask for another room. They sent us to the 2nd floor this time. This hallway was also filled with a haze of cigarette smoke. When we got into our room our eyes and throats burned from the smell of mold. It was overpowering. Both rooms were also absolutely filthy with hair on the counters and floor and crud around the walls and furniture as well as under the tv.

We then went down to speak with a manager who gave us our 3rd room, which was "the best in the house". While this room did did reak of mold or cigarettes, it had spills running down the walls, our chargers wouldn't stay in the outlets, but fell out because the outlets were coming out of the walls. The furniture was run down and shabby and the linens were stained and the blankets old and dingy. We were so tired at this point we spread out towels on the beds and went to sleep.

When we went out in the morning for coffee I checked out the Microtel across the street, which was 1000 times cleaner and no smells and 10 less expensive to boot! I went back to the Travelodge and cancelled the rest of our reservation.

When I went back upstairs, the sunlight was coming in through the window and I could see billows of dust and particles floating through the air. I could not wait to get out. Upon checkout, the desk staff would not give us a receipt. We had been promised a discount after changing rooms 3 times. The manager who cancelled our reservation was suddenly claiming she was not a manager anymore and she would not honor the discount. When we said we dispute the room charge with our credit card companty she smiled and giggled and said "Too bad we already have your money". We said we would return when the "real" manager returned.

Later that day we returned to see the "real" manager. He promptly comped the entire room. He was friendly and tried to be accomodating, but I feel sorry for the guy because he has such dump for a hotel.

I am shocked at the reviews before mine that anything positive to say about any aspect of this hotel. We saw many rooms and every floor. They were all dirty and every floor was filled with cigarette smoke and stench. As for the pool, the patio around it and the pool itself were absolutely filthy. My husband is a pool operator and commented on the poor water quality and substandard conditions at the pool. He said he would not let us swim in it.

My family and I are not pretentious or critical. We often stay at Howard Johnsons, Days Inn, etc. to save some dollars on the way to our destination. We do expect a clean room wherever we go though. This hotel was disgusting and I would not refer anyone I know to stay here. If you have allergies or respiratory problems, definitely DO NOT even think of staying here.

  • Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family
    • Value
    • Location
    • Check in / front desk
    • Rooms
    • Cleanliness
    • Service
1  Thank secondgrademom
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Reviewed August 13, 2008

Do not book this hotel. They allow pets which should have been a red flag; the room smelled like cat urine. The room was dirty and old and everything felt gross; I felt like I had to keep my shoes on at all times. The cleaning crew was also nice enough to leave the prior residents left over chinese food in the refridgerator which stunk up the entrie room when you opened it. Continental breakfast was anything but. mini-donuts and pecan rolls.

  • Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Value
    • Location
    • Check in / front desk
    • Rooms
    • Cleanliness
1  Thank hoobalooba
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Reviewed May 24, 2008

The staff was friendly and helped with directions and was very informative about what there was to do in the area. the rooms were really clean and it was really comfortable and convenient place.This hotel not only was very affordable, but everything was new and up to date. I don’t usually sleep very well in hotels, but I was so comfortable that I probably slept better here than I do at home. I really enjoyed my stay there and I would definately recommend it.

  • Stayed: January 2008, traveled solo
    • Value
    • Location
    • Check in / front desk
    • Rooms
    • Cleanliness
    • Service
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Thank amanchahal09
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Reviewed May 24, 2008

this hotel was a nice place to stay at. the rates were good and they also have a heated pool. i stayed with my family and the people working at the place were very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting or just passing by or stopping for a night. the kids loved the heated pool too.

  • Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
    • Value
    • Location
    • Check in / front desk
    • Rooms
    • Cleanliness
    • Service
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Thank HilaryShrute
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
View more reviews