Travelodge Suites Savannah Pooler
$57
$55
$70
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanindoor poolenjoyed my staycracker barrelstaff was very friendlysausagewaffle makersavannah areaconvenient locationfree breakfastmicrowaveratesmuffinsclerkinterstategaexit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 24, 2013

November 19, 2013
We chose this hotel on line because it had an indoor pool, internet and breakfast. We found it easy enough thanks to the lit “Indoor Pool” sign. When we checked it we were told the pool was closed for renovations. The hotel looks old and in bad need of repairs. The room had a stale musty odor and you had to make sure you put the door shut or it would not lock. The internet service was far from high-speed, it took me more than twice as long to do my on line work than normal. When I called for a wake-up call, I asked when breakfast was. I was told 6:00, but could be late because the Town of Pooler may not have the water on. We skipped the breakfast it was not worth waiting in a line to make a waffle. The next morning the hotel manager was not available at 10:00 while I was checking out to hear my dissatisfaction. I informed to the desk person that I will be contacting the head office and inform them of my disappointment and the on the sad shape of the hotel. On my second trip out with my luggage the desk person gave me Sam Patel (General Manager) business card with his Cell and e-mail crossed out so I could not read it. On the back she wrote 20% off for future reservation. I told her I would never make this mistake again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
dpooler, Manager at Travelodge Suites Savannah Pooler, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Sorry that the Pool was close when you checked in with us last time, we needed to do little improvements in the pool area. Now the pool looks great, so please come back and check us out. We have also changed our internet provided to give our guest a faster connection. When you get a chance please check out out new pool area pictures.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Rooms are old and full of Mold and Mildew, All Desk Employees are Rude and Inconsiderate. Bathroom sink and shower faucets leak and spray water all over. Refrigerator froze all our food and could not be adjusted. Towels are thin and feel like sand paper. Breakfast is a joke and outside premises are filthy full of garbage everywhere. THIS PLACE IS AN OLD SMELLY DUMP!

Room Tip: Find another Hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Stayed one night. Easy to find. Staff cordial.

This hotel is better kept-up than many in the chain. Room was decent and comfortable, good TV selection, reliable internet, quiet.

Only real complaints were a lamp unplugged and the coffeemaker partially diassembled - when in any but top hotels items like this must be expected. Didn't try the breakfast.

But price is good, so this is an acceptable accommodation with quick access to downtown Savannah.
Would stay for a night, maybe even two or three, again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo