“Holiday trip June 2013”

Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Pooler
Farnham, United Kingdom
“Holiday trip June 2013”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Wonderful, friendly receptionist on arrival. Had to go and ask twice for towels (not in room) though. Check out receptionist unhelpful, sourly and "could not care less" attitude. Did not even speak when handing in the keys. Left a sour taste with my wife and I. Moved accross the road to Best Western for our last night before flying back to UK.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Polk City, Florida
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We stayed here for four nights and had a very positive experience. The staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful concerning the area. Room was clean and breakfast just fine. We appreciate it that our dog was welcome too.

Room Tip: Enjoyed being on the first floor-especially with a pet.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank brummit1
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel and as well have had several of our company employees stay here. I must say we have all had pleasurable stays and nice friendly desk service. I have had no trouble in making the reservations at the last minute for our guys to stay here and have to say my stay was very clean - comfortable and the hotel is located conveniently to several places to dine and very accessible to I-95. Connie I believe was the young lady at the front desk was very helpful as well as friendly making this stay even more a pleasure. The breakfast was at the top of my list as well. Will def be staying here again upon my travels.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with children I recommend the Suites with Double Beds as well as the Pull out S...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Tricia W
Newnan, Georgia
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I stayed at this hotel one night on my way back to Atlanta from St. Augustine. I had a clean, comfortable room and really enjoyed my stay. I didn't try the breakfast, so I can't speak to that. There are several fast food restaurants within walking distance. I was given a very reasonable rate. I would gladly stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Barry M
Spartanburg, South Carolina
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I was staying at hotel for one night for my tour to Orlando. Check in late and left next morning. The hotel is conveniently located off interstate expressway. The hotel room was clean and spacious. The staff was very friendly and she even knew who I am before I registered myself at the reception. Quite impressed with the staff experience. The hotel do not provide any toiletries such as conditioner, toothpaste etc.
The breakfast selection is really pathetic and it SI good only for dieting.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple